Fi BTL15

Username: Buddhachron

Clover Grove, MN US

Post Number: 4
Ive been away from this website for a while and ive seen people talking about these subs, im thinkin about gettin a 15in but could someone fill me in on how they sound

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5893
i won't know for another 2 weeks. i am ordering them on friday and should get them next week but can't install them until my box gets here.

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 231
Chad did you realize there is no warranty on the BTL... thats crap... isnt that the reason why you buy a new sub?

Silver Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 856
if you know what your doing, and with the power he is running to them, i doubt he will ever need the warranty, but it is kinda lame lol

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5898
what are you trying to do reece? lol. i don't worry about the warranty. as long as scott takes care of it if its doa then i will be fine.

Username: Bass__monkey

Las vegas, Nevada United states

Post Number: 10
BTL's are not for the weak at heart... in the right application ( If u have the full cooling high xmax coil and 3rd magnet ) they can take 4000+ watts daily! go here ( www.stevemeadedesigns.com ) look for the (4) BTL 18's video. here is the website www.ficaraudio.com ENJOY! "From experience these subs are awesome!"
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us