Programmed DIRECT-TV satellite cards. P4 and P5 cards FOR SALE.

Closed: New threads not accepted on this page
  Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through September 12, 2004Anonymous100
Archive through August 20, 2004Anonymous100
Archive through June 26, 2004Anonymous100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

applebee
Unregistered guest
I have NOT posted the above,and do NOT endorse any hacks or adapters at this time.The imposters are using my nick again on many posts in these forums.So whats new,everyone here goes thru that same childish impostering behavior,no matter what your nick is ,and registered or unregistered,there are still tons of fakes in here using both.I prefer to remain unregistered cause I truly believe many registerd here are DAVE and also question this site,and prefer DAVE to have access to as little info on me as possible.Just look what Walter told everyone about Dave using forums etc as evidence.He just experienced it,who would know better!

BTW..TY Walter for your sharing of your bad Dave experience and the heads up.Sorry to hear aboutyour misfortunes.

Anonymous

Why would any one try to use BEV, it is pure crap, showing stuff that is two years behind dtv, and only rejects from the cutting rooms of dtv-bev in a word SUCKS

THE TRUTH speaks
Unregistered guest
I heard the fellows at www.dsshupros.net have a working fix that is not bs. Its here finally and i can watch NFL football next weekend too. Thank you www.dsshupros.net for helping A BRO out when he needs it. Man i'm sure going to enjoy my dave tv..........I cant wait.

applebee
Unregistered guest
Its NOT a fix...its a DTV subscription for 3 months,which includes a "sports package",$200 PPV's for first month,a virgan card,and a 90 day platinum/premium sub package in exchange for your mailed in P4/5 card and an international money order for $199.To continue this of