Camera made out of pennies

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 10110
yup i took my $56 worth of pennies and built a camera that transforms into a camaro concept....

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 11056
Haha. Their going to be like what?

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10116
watch transformers:-) bumblebee

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 19317
I loved that movie.

Autobots, transform and roll out!

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Yanks Fan USA

Post Number: 10848
I'm watching that movie right now :-)

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23071
and the box is on its way mr larrea. enjoy.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19321
I will sir. Many happy returns.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19330
Made an extra $50 selling knives on the side today.

I know it's old but still.....

What would any of you guys do with an extra $50/day?

I'm curious that's all.

Funny. I'm selling to get out of the business now but shoot, it's making me $$ now when things are tight. Even an extra $20/day adds up to $600+/month.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 14541
keep doing it man

- who complains about making extra $$$$$$ in these hard times where ppl r losing their jobs etc ...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23085
lol true that rovin.

holy post count, paul is almost a diamond member. now i won't feel special. lol. jp paul. it would be an honor to share the diamond member status.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4796
no girl likes to share a diamond dont lie chad lol jk

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14545
oooooooooooooooooh

oh no he didnt - he called chad a girl ....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19332
You got time Chad. Not much but a little. Enjoy the solidarity while you can.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23107
lol charlie is a regular d-bag. he is always dogging on me. but its cool cause he is like my little brother. :-)

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 3172
What do you guys think about lowdown?

I like it, but I feel there are a few things that need to be fixed.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14558
^im sticking to E ....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14562
man wtf is this word coming to - 2nd time this wk another 1 is on my facking case again 4 no good reason

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/off-topic/536326.html

will somebody here read my posts & honestly tell me retarded thing i said

if im guilty i will eat some humble pie but if not then WTF ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19357
Rob is just who he is Rovin. He likes to stir the pot. He and some others are approaching platinum status also. I don't have a problem with Rob, even though he seems to like a fight.

Water off your back man.

So who here has something to say about M.S. and his soon to be platinum status?

It IS a public forum.....

Everyone has SOMETHING to contribute right?

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4802
hey rov dont even worry about it.

chad u suk lol besides saying im like ur little brother lol. chad ur my brother u r the man i was jp with u

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23111
hahaha charlie. you know i'm just messin around. lol.

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10130
well.........it seems you are rubbing a few people the wrong way dude. just dont talk to them and they wont have a reason to talk back(or flame) to you. simple:-)

either way, Christmas is almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14564
yet d sh1t continues

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/537118.html

what a wonderful xmas gift ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19371
Damn. I don't have a bad thing to say about you or Brad Rovin. Both of you have worlds of knowledge in your fields and I have respect for that. Why this sh1t happens is just a twist of life I guess.

On a different note I have been selling my knives so well lately that instead of ditching the business I've been thinking of diving back into it. Went to the Depot and built myself a simple shelf system for what inventory I have left, with room for more. I can still get the knives I buy at the price that makes me $$$.

I really want to build my own online store for this and get bigger and bigger but I just don't have the time to keep up with it. Plus I have ZERO experience with site building. Paying someone to build it can run into $100's. Maybe it's just cold feet? Anyway here's what I did today:

Upload

I'm thinking that if it makes even little $$$ it's still $$ nonetheless?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14565
nice work there man

i so lost to know wtf is wrong with some guys on here lately ...it seems d slightest non important thing just ticks them off ....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19373
I know man I know.

Remember when even you and Chad had tiffs?

It's going to happen from time to time. That's life.

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10137
i dont tiff....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14567
go read back d thread now - hopefully it wont happen again ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19376
Chad you shouldn't have.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23120
glad it got there ok.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19377
That was pretty awesome man! Never expected the car lol. Yeah my son and I will have fun with that. And out of the 100 bottles of booze I have how on Earth did you find two I don't? The whiskey set looks great and just what is the Korean liquor? What a great combo lol.

Patience is a virtue well paid. Merry Christmas dude.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14573
hey we need some pix man ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19391
Sorry dude lol.

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19392
I'm actually a beer drinker by, well, life lol so whiskey is for the guests mostly. It's so cool that Chad sent a Korean bottle that I'm actually looking forward to trying it.

Maybe even tonight.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4806
hey paul not just whiskey lol but scotch/whiskey blend lol jp.

i wish i had got some liquor lol me need some more captain primarily wat i drink for hard but that cause i dont rlly care for whiskey /scotch at all

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14574
looks like a nice package u got there - good going chad ...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23127
thanks rovin.

paul i have never tried that korean liquor. i heard its really good though. also that car is for you kid paul. lol.

Platinum Member

Http://lowdo... Join My User...

Post Number: 10901
Jesse, whats the password to the admin/mod area on LD?

Text me bud

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23135
there is no password. you should be able to enter if you are a mod.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10903
Ima a mod but it keeps asking for a password.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11069
New addition to my sq system.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/537745.html

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10141
Merry Christmas Eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10906
Sweet Sean. Nice little SQ system you're putting together.

You too Mud. And to everyone else as well, hope the holidays treat you and your loved ones well.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11072
Thanks Merry Christmas eve indeed.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19405
I haven't started wrapping yet.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11073
haha

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19408
I hope I'm not too late to help someone.

http://southjersey.en.craigslist.org/zip/969193591.html

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10174
that is really nice, but at the same time. that's not what Christmas is about. it kind of burns me up a little. oh well

presents are somthing that was found in translation to the meaning of Christmas. i would rather be with my family then get a whole bunch of stuff i didnt need in the first place. when it all comes down to it. your toys and gadgets last forever, your family doesnt.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19409
Christmas is not about toys and such I agree. Yet children don't understand money problems and helping someone give their child a toy that brings a smile to both of them is.

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10176
i agree with you 100% about that aspect Paul. but i see all these spoiled azz rotten fat little kids and their mommies and daddies throw all this money at them and it is just bad parenting 101. lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19411
Yeah I'm constantly trying to teach my kids that. That's why I took my son with me during my annual Thanksgiving day turkey dinner giveaways. He helped carry the food to their doors with me. Hopefully he'll remember it forever.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19412
Going to bed finally. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14584
sup guys & merry christmas to all of u......

well i remained in front d tv last night til 3am so this morning i got off d bed around 12am .... ate 3 ham & bread sandwiches , played MK Armageddon & ST F on d ps2......then after 3pm placed d turkey 2 bake so by 5.30-6.00pm it shud be done & that will be my dinner 4 2night ......im not going anywhere 2day but relaxing at home & gonna be watching some dvds 2nite ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19424
Relaxing it sounds.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11074
Merry Christmas Guys. Values and the finer things in life a good topic. How did you alls christmas go? Did you get everything you hoped for and enjoy the time together with family and friends? How about the food did you get all you usually look for? As for me while I didnt get a lot in gifts I did get things I really needed. And I got my share of food and some chocolate chip cookies. As a side note I made up my mind as of tomorrow that im going to persue eating to loose weight. Im 165 now and I want to get down to 140 or low 140's. Its a lot of weight but ive lost more before. Wish me luck.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19426
Good luck with that Sean. Wow. I haven't weighed 140 since probably 8th grade? When I graduated HS I was 180. Then again I am 6'2".

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11075
Thanks Paul. Im 5'6" but since since I dont have a lot of leg mass because of my disability I dont weigh as much as I should. I was at low 140's years ago and I looked pretty fit at that weight so theres no reason I cant do it again it just takes discipline. I also workout three times a week so triming my waist line while building more muscles just goes together. haha

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19429
I remember Muddy's success in losing his weight. He claimed he stopped drinking soda and switched straight to water. Cut fast food out also. He said the weight melted off.

My hiccup is beer. I loves it sooo much lol.

People also need to avoid eating b4 bedtime all together. All those calories have nowhere to go but to your fat cells. Another trick is to avoid large fewer meals and break it up into more frequent smaller meals. It sparks your metabolism. Kinda like why squirrels and birds eat all the time in small proportions and remain trim. They keep that engine constantly running.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11078
"I remember Muddy's success in losing his weight. He claimed he stopped drinking soda and switched straight to water. Cut fast food out also. He said the weight melted off."

Those two things alone would work well and ive cut it out before. It should spare my wallet some too. As for the soda its 150 calories minimum each time you drink one plus the excess sugar.

Ive read about the 5 to 6 meals a day but I find it hard to believe its necessary. When I lost 32 pounds before I ate 3 meals a day but ate too few calories thats something I wont do again. I want to approach this as a lifestyle type of way rather than a diet.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19433
Well staying away from soda should be one of those. I drink pepsi one and love it. One calorie. Like I said my hang up is beer. They make it taste so dang good too lol. Problem is getting the late night munchies. I even wake up in the middle of the night sometimes and raid the fridge. Baaad thing to do. Just like taking food to bed with you, another no-no.

A glass of water just b4 bedtime does wonders for you in so many ways.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11080
I appreciate your help for sure and like reading about others success. I have it easy concerning alchol. I drink very rarely and dont really like beer that much. The late night food thing isnt much of a problem for me either but if I do eat late ill make sure to eat quality food. The one thing I do if the situation arises is drink one of my peanut butter bananna protein shakes or just whey protein and it seems to do the trick. Water before bed is good but I make sure I dont drink much because if I do I wake up in the middle of the night needing to go to the bathroom and I hate waking in the middle of the night since getting to sleep isnt the easiest for me sometimes.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4812
lol paul i need to lose weight also. im 6'2 and i currently weigh at about 205 but i have a beer belly going. i dont want to lose weight i want to mantain but just get some muscle and less fat lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11081
Cut back on the beer consumption and weight train with some low impact cardio since you have that injury. I weighed in today 167.3 pounds 20 to 25 pounds to go. The fast food seems to really put weight on me. If I cut it out I should loose fairly easily.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19440
Yup. That stuff is killer. One day for lunch I ran into the local quickie mart and bought one of those microwavable sandwiches. Bacon cheeseburger. Eating it in my truck I read the wrapper. Something like 1200+ calories, for one sandwich! One quick meal and I was already at my daily consumption limit on calories and sodium with chips and a soda. Wow.

So let me pick yall's brain for some ideas on a name for my knife business. I just ordered another shipment to expand my inventory. I want to have business cards made up and I need a catchy name. Names like "The Cutting Edge" or "Sharper Image" have been done. Maybe I can make a thread about it and generate a contest for names? Maybe give away a knife or two to the winner of the best name?

Hmmmmm...........

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11082
First one that came to mind so far is "A Cut Above"

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19445
Nice.

The knives I sell though are not $40 works of art however. They are affordable cutlery. They're not trash by all means but I'm looking for a name that represents a balance of a decent knife at an even better price. These are not knives to display behind glass but more like in someone's tackle box or tool box. They're priced low enough also that you wouldn't break a sweat if you lost it or drove over it lol. For instance I don't sell a knife over $3. Some are only $1. My prices will certainly increase though if I go bigger with it.

Chad knows about bulk pricing. If I buy from my wholesaler in bulk I get per piece pricing of $1 each or less. So the guy who buys a $3 knife from me thinks he's getting over on me when actually I just made $2. The real profit comes from the ppl who buy 20+ knives off me like the ones just b4 Xmas did. Even only 2-3 sales a week and it's more than worth the effort.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14586
whoa - nobody posted since d 26th ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19474
Been busy. Had to help my father replace his 275 gallon oil tank down in his cellar. Now he has to run new feed/supply lines for it. Got behind on all my housework and sh1t because of it. At least the hard part is done. Those tanks are HEAVY.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11101
Hey Rovin what amp power are you going to be running for next season?

Its nice of you to help your dad out though Paul.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10936
I'm on vacation so my posting is limited but hows everyone doing? Hope everyone had a good Christmas and will have a nice New Year.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14590
sup yanks

sean

im coming hard & heavy - at least 5000wrms for burps ...might be a single 5k amp or 2 3k strapped = 2ohms but being ran at 1ohm for burps ...yep a HO alt is def going to be added to my set ...

hey i was recently looking at a rated 200A power master HO alt in a shop & noticed at 2500rpm it only does 130A but at 7500rpm does d full 200 ....WTF - then this really doesnt make much sense right ???? ....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14591
hmmm - just reread scott's thread & here i am thinking im going big with 5-6k & he is going 11k .... ...but im working some miracles with my lil 2500wrms amp on a stock 80A alt so lets see what happens when i upgrade ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19479
"...but im working some miracles with my lil 2500wrms amp on a stock 80A alt"

Yeah I'd say that's a miracle.

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10177
so my nigs....:-)

i am thinking about buying a bigger, newer, nicer TV.:-O

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19489
Obviously a flat screen. 42"+.

Just a guess.

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10178
i love you Paul :-)

editor's choice on Cnet:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10179
well. i am not getting anything yet. still researching and saving money. but i dohave my eye on getting something in the "go big or go home" category. although it will be pushing the limits for the size it should be in my room. but i read an article that said if you sit too far back from these newer tvs then your eye cant pick up all that "High definition" you just paid for.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14596
well today makes a wk i got that sony 40" upgrade from a 27' sharp crt

1st night i sat to look at it was unaccustomed to my eyes so next day my eyes were tired but by last night i grew used to it so now it doesnt bother me

tv is really good ...only flaw it takes about 12-15seconds (i need to time it exactly 1 day lol) b4 u see d picture but i expected that since i read reviews on it b4 i bought it - sound is good & very loud , seems to go to 100 but i have never crossed 50 usually stay at around 25 or less ...

Gold Member
Username: Talon01

Team Revolution , Pa Usa

Post Number: 1938
I wish you luck with the new spl upgrades there Rovin. That alternator rating doesnt sound right. While the alt might help some on the spl it wont be much.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11103
^^^That was me

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11104
Scott says he wants to mess with you and run stock pro 1 haha. Nahh seriously though if he can sell his subs he will run in stock pro 1.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14604
sean if scott wants to post here too its no problem he is welcome

such is life & if it happens that way what ever category it is there is always some1 i know so that cant be avoided

in SP1 here in my country there wasnt much serious comp - highest was a group of 3-4 guys i know & they only went up to high 46 early 47s since there wasnt no real need to do higher & when i suddenly make a splash with my 149.5 well suddenly they found 3 more dbs to come compete with me - - but we get along fine& sometimes share drinks at d show so its all good ...

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10184
so....i bought a tv last night:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us