Paris might be going back to the NICK!

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3840
Well this is the third rumour now flying around the forums. Within the last 24 hours rumour control is hearing Paris might be sent straight back to the NICK to serve her remaining sentence.

Coming we're not playing ping pong ball, here is she staying in the NICK or saying home come on justice service make up your minds?

Bronze Member
Username: Dirtystinkindemocrat

Post Number: 48
I thought it was a wee bit outrages that Paris only served 3 days. I am not her biggest fan and in fact am quite unsure as to what her profession is.

However, I think once they put the ankle bracelet on her and sent her home, that should be the end of it.

Yes she got off easy, that`s for sure!!!

But to return her to jail after springing her with the bracelet on her foot, would be cruel and unusual punishment, IN MY MIND.

I know you where all anxious as to where I stood on this and many other issues.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3854
The next judge she might face might be the wicked witch of west, Judge Judy!

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7277
With the Hilton's connections miss Judy there would be nothing more tham a meter maid. I want Wapner!!!

Upload

Better yet, Lee Ermey!!!

UploadUpload

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9874
U want him, ya got him...lol

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4571
shes back in suposidly, i was going to post that just for you coccoon but you beat me to it.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3267
ya she did go back they had it all over the news at 4, WTF who cares about that stupid bimbo.

Silver Member
Username: Stefanom

Vienna, VA United States

Post Number: 683
Back in the clink for you Paris!

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9877
Its confirmed...the sheriff cuffed her at her home and the judge put her back in "county" jail to finish her 45 day bid... and the judge is very pissed at the sheriff for DIRECTLY disobeying his orders, that she was NOT to be released to home confinement..

Username: Roobah

MO US

Post Number: 5
Im lol so hard at her tears...
I heard she just couldn't stand to look at herself with no make up on. I hope some butch biotch beats her down so hard she kills herself.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1711
Come on guys... check the real thread

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/361399.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 9879
I don't beleive in celebrity justice nor do I condone Hilton's actions, BUT...I know MANY people who got rearrested for VOP (violation of probation) and driving with a suspended license and they got 30 days house arrest (in fact my neighbor is doing that right now for EXACT same charges AND while carrying a concealed weapon), or they just got a fine and 6 months added to their probation....so Hilton's sentencing was NOT celebrity justice FAVORABLY...in fact if anything, I believe her celebrity status worked against her...

and for those of U who have never been in jail (yeah I have for 3 days once (DUI breathlyzer refusal)...jail is NOTHING what U think it is...its 1000X worse, unless u don't mind laying in a 4x8 closet with nobody to talk to or intereact with, while being mentally and physically abused by guards...3 days seemed like 30 years...and I spent 30 years in the military and in many combat situations, and POW and survival training ...and I would much rather do that again, then be confined for even 1 day in jail..

If the "system" screwed up and released her then, shame on them,...they should not put her back in again...that IS CRUEL and UNFAIR , and ABUSIVE excessive punishment for her non violent crime...nevermind the costs to the taxpayers..jails are overcrowdwd already, and needs the room for the violent offenders...

House arrest, probation, loss of license for 18 months, and alcohol and drug testing, seems more appropriate...for everyone!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9880
BTW...now they have phones they install in your home and will call U at random and make U blow into it for alcohol testing...U cannot "cheat" it!...and drug testing can be done 3x a week at her costs..

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3880
Bye, bye HILTON and don't forget to write rich b!tch!

Upload

I heard rumours about the NICK I was at that the cooks put sharp objects in the food YIKES! Enjoy the food HILTON and don't forget to check it first before eating!

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3881
Gordon Bennett, she's going to drive the inmates stir crazy with her moaning and whining each day and night and all they'll say is HILTON STFU AND DO YOUR TIME!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7302
She'll still get out early. For every 4 days of good behavior she gets one day early release.

It's still all an act.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3882
She doesn't deserve any special exceptions for an early release! I think she should do the whole hog of 36 months is it? I mean she must have so pissed off that judge for making him look like fool with her arrogance!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7304
She's made her whole family name look bad with her ignorance. Real ppl when squeezed react, she just screemed and cried for mommy. Son ofa bish she'll probably get her own talk show over this. I think I need to switch to booze. Jesus H Christ!!!!

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3885
LOL^^^^^^^

I mean what a silly name Paris I would be so embarrassed, to say this is Paris. And someone will say what where I don't see Paris. No this is Paris? Where I don't see the Eiffel tower. See my point it would be embarrassing.

Upload

No this is Paris Hilton, arr, yes where is the Hilton hotel. I give up, and I'll point and say, it s right over there, and I'd just walk away from Paris unless she changes that silly name of hers.

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 7472
LOS ANGELES (AFP) - Paris Hilton believes her jail sentence was a message from God to change her party-loving lifestyle and become a positive role model for women who look up to her.

In her first interview since she was dramatically sent back to prison last Friday for probation violation in a drink-driving case, Hilton said her imprisonment has served as a life-changing wake-up call.

Her comments were made to veteran television journalist Barbara Walters in a phone-call from the hospital facility of the Los Angeles jail where the heiress to the Hilton hotel empire is being held.

"I'm not the same person I was," Walters quoted Hilton as saying on her ABC television program 'The View' on Monday.

"I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute. It is not who I am, nor do I want to be that person for the young girls who looked up to me."

Walters said Hilton -- who was reported to be under heavy medication amid concerns for her mental health -- sounded "tired but totally aware of what she was saying."

Hilton has said she will not appeal the decision to send her back to prison to serve her 45-day term.

She was controversially released after spending only three days behind bars last week, sparking a public outcry and prompting Los Angeles judge Michael Sauer to order her back to jail.

Hilton, who was dragged sobbing and wailing from court on Friday, suggested she intends to give up her lifestyle of endless VIP parties, red carpets and pursuing the limelight upon her release.

"I know now that I can make a difference, that I have the power to do that. I have been thinking that I want to do different things when I am out of here," she said. "I have become much more spiritual. God has given me this new chance."

Hilton said her new-found spirituality had led her to believe that her jail stint was meant to be.

"I feel that the purpose of my life is to be where I am," Hilton told Walters. "My spirit or soul did not like the way I was being seen and that is why I was sent to jail. God has released me."

Hilton said she was considering pursuing work to raise awareness about breast cancer or multiple sclerosis.

Walters also said Hilton had mentioned trying to persuade toy companies to manufacture a Paris Hilton playhouse which could be donated to sick children.

Hilton meanwhile described her first days behind bars as a "horrible experience," revealing that she had not eaten or slept at all. "I was severely depressed and felt as if I was in a cage," she said.

The primped and pampered celebutante also revealed that her beauty regimen had suffered since her incarceration, saying her skin was dehydrated because of a ban on moisturizer.

"It doesn't matter," Hilton said, "I'm not that superficial girl. I haven't looked in the mirror since I got here."

Meanwhile, Los Angeles sheriff Lee Baca, who has been under fire since his decision to transfer Hilton to home detention last week, met civil rights activist Al Sharpton on Monday amid allegations of preferential treatment.

Sharpton said Hilton was given the star treatment because she is white and rich, and questioned whether a rapper would have been allowed to go home early.

"If anything can come out of this Paris Hilton story, it should be to put some light on the fact that there are many people based on their income that just cannot get relief," Sharpton told reporters after the meeting.

"The primped and pampered celebutante also revealed that her beauty regimen had suffered since her incarceration, saying her skin was dehydrated because of a ban on moisturizer."

^^^That just takes the cake.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us