Hifonics brutus 1200... Not ready to sell it yet havent evan pulled it outa the box but thinking about it. I paid $200 or a lil more on ebay.
Thinking to let it go for $150.
If any ones interested let me know and if i ever get around to maybe selling the amp i'll give you first chances.
I dont have the money to buy my subs I wanted so this amp just sleeps under my bed. Also could use the cash.
I'll think about it , but i dont really want to let it go yet. I hate taking losses. I'll throw up another thread if I decide to sell.