Update on wire sale

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 18769
So I gathered up all the wire I have left and here it is. Some of this stuff was previously spoken for but you know how that goes. One day's "I definitely want it, hold onto it for two days!!" always seems to turn into never hearing from them. W/E. Here's the list:

Audiopipe 8ga, brown, about 220' left.

Stinger 12ga speaker wire, blue, 42' left.

Knukonceptz 12ga speaker wire, blue, 6' left.

Raptor 2ga, blue with ring terminal on one end, 17'.

Raptor 8ga, blue and silver, 4-8' lengths.

Raptor 2ga ground wire, silver, ring terminal one end, 5 left.

Raptor 18ga remote wire, blue, 6 left.

Budget RCA's, 17', 2 left.

Several terminal kits and loose terminals for the 2ga as shown.

Zip ties as shown but have MANY more if needed. Longer ones also in white.

Also available is a Stinger inline fuse holder for 4ga or 8ga and 60 amp AGU fuses. Both brand new in box as shown. I can throw them in with a wire order less than cost.

Pricing depends on shipping address but shipping won't be more than $9.95 with USPS flat rate box. Actual shipping charges may be less if I can get it into a smaller box and also depends on weight/destination. I'm doing a good job getting my shop back and need the wire and ED subs I have gone then I'll be almost there. I won't list the ED subs because I have a kid locally interested in 4. Says he won't have the money till next week. Again, W/E. I have tons more for sale but not related to this site.

Upload
Upload

I also have a 25w Dayton plate amp I paired up with a small Vifa woofer for a PC sub experiment. Both priced cheap.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

I was selling this stuff at cost to E members but at this point it will be much less. I've been aching to get back into my shop and begin using all the tools I have and make some $$ on woodworking projects but simply can't until this and other stuff is gone.

I even have 10 Wii fits to move. I can't let these go for less than $130 plus shipping each as these will go for much more than that in a month.

Upload

Lastly I'm trying to avoid Ebay because of the recent rAping I got from listing an item without reserve, (their recommendation) and had to give away merchandise for free because my item flew under the radar and wound up selling for $.99. After Ebay and Paypal fees I lost my Ass and then some. All they care about are their fees, which are bad enough.

Enough of my nightmares. If you see something you like let me know. Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 2058
Interested in the Dayton plate amp...and how much more with the sub as well. It's a 4" correct? Price shipped to 61536 please, you can PM me so I don't clutter up the thread if you wish.

EDIT* -Also, how much for a 17'+ground 2ga and last 6ft of knu 12ga.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18776
Plate amp, sub (it's more like 3 1/2"), 2ga and 12ga speaker wire, all for $40 shipped.

Yup.

Gold Member

Illinois United States

Post Number: 2062
I'll take it. What's your paypal addy? It will send an echeck, which takes 3-5days to clear, if thats ok.

Oh and how many zip ties do you have? I'm mainly interested in the longer white ones, but whatever will work. How much extra for them?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18782
I have many zip ties. White I have 12, 8, and 4". You're probably gonna want the 8". Trim to fit after you close them. I'll throw a bunch in for free.

As soon as the check clears your stuff is on its' way bud. I'll PM you the Paypal addy.

Gold Member

Illinois United States

Post Number: 2065
Awesome! Payment sent. You got a pm as well.

Thanks man, you rock!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18784
Got it. Your stuff is already packed.

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 901
^ Paul...excellent person to deal with :-)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18802
Thank you sir!

A man's word is his credit. IMO.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18863
Stuff shipped out today. 2 day priority. At your door no later than Wed.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2983
I dunno what the difference is with the wii and the wii fit. But do you have any regular wii's?

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 672
ROFL STEVE

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18896
Lol.

Enjoy.

Girl NOT included.

Gold Member

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2083
Got the stuff today Paul. Everything arrived in pristine condition

But there was 2ga ground wire in there. I just re read my first post and it might have been misleading. It's not a big deal tho either way. And thanks for the zip ties, you are the man

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18908
Damn dude that was blunder on me lol. To me it read 17' ground. My bad. And I have so many of them I just wanted to get rid of too.

Shucks.

Buy something else from me and I'll throw it in the same box lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18909
I feel bad.

Tell ya what. If you send me the USPS flat rate postage of $9.95 I'll send some more good stuff and the ground wire with it. I have a Stinger inline fuse holder with fuses, both brand new, tons of wire, whatever you might be interested it. I'll fill the box and ship it all to ya for just the flat rate cost. I'll even find goofy sh1t and throw that in there too.

Because I'm a dumbass.

Gold Member

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2084
That would be awesome! You don't happen to have any of those cordless drills left do you? I might be interested in buying one if so.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18914
Yes I do. But they don't fit in a USPS flat rate box. You would probably find one cheaper locally anyway.

Need a knife?

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

A very tiny fraction of my collection. I sell them locally at the farmer's mart but I want out. 5:30am on Saturday is not a good time to have to get up. I also want my shop back that they are stored in.

Paul wants to start a new hobby.

I'm trying to sell my entire collection at only $1/pc. Mind you I sell them at the mart for $3 and $4 each. There's close to 1000 knives, swords, bowies in all. Even though the price is insanely cheap the recession is keeping ppl from spending money. I don't blame them. I do have a guy coming in on Saturday to have a looksee at what I have in inventory. Hope he shows up.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18915
I also have wildlife sets and tin sets as well. Just too freaking much to list.

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18938
Fukkk dude I'm sorry I missed the ground cable. I have it.

Let me know.

Gold Member

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2087
How much would you want for all the rest of your 12ga, the rest of your 2ga ground wire (all 5 pieces), both sets of RCA's, and the 4ga Stinger fuse holder w/fuses.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18941
Let's say $2 a piece for the ground wire. They have a ring terminal on one end already. I owe you one so that's $8. The Stinger 12ga I'll give to ya for $5. That's like $.12/ft. RCAs for $2 each. Inline fuse holder and fuses for $7.50. Plus USPS flat rate of $9.95 and you get all that for roughly $35 shipped.

I'm must be @$##! crazy.

Gold Member

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2092
Well some plans changed and I won't be needing the RCA's or fuse holder (it was for a friend). I'm still interested in all the 2ga grounds and 42' stinger 12ga. Is the stinger 12ga one long run, or various lengths? As I'm considering redoing the frontstage in my car. I'll get back to you, but don't feel obligated to save anything for me.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18969
Yes the 12ga is one piece on the roll. Let me know.

Gold Member
Username: Mike11202

RE MT 15 VFL 200.1 , Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 1839
paul ill have to stop by someday to go shopping haha

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19002
Stuff is moving well.

Gold Member

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2110
Hey Paul I'll take the rest of your stinger 12ga (42 feet) and all the rest of your 2ga ground cables (5 total correct?). Is the total $23 shipped? If that's right I'll send you the money PP, I gotta leave for work in about an hour, so id I don't hear from you today I'll send the money tonight or tomorrow .

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19041
Sounds good.

Sold two of my ED 13Kv.2 subs locally and I moved a lot of tools as well. Still have all my knives and swords though. Only 5 Wii fits remain. I expect them to fly away right after black Friday.

Things aren't as great as it could be but considering the economy, I'm happy with any action at all. My car audio stuff I don't make $ on but don't care.

Gold Member

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2111
Payment sent. I added a few bucks to that to cover PP fees, and for passing on these great prices to everyone on E... thanks again

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19045
Thank YOU.

Will ship out when payment clears.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19046
Just packed everything up. I threw ummm, a bunch of freebies in. Tell me if you like them and pass the word.

Merry Xmas!

Gold Member

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2112
Awesome man! Now you have me waiting anxiously lol.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Yanks Fan USA

Post Number: 10749
"I dunno what the difference is with the wii and the wii fit. But do you have any regular wii's?"

Lmao. Steve ftl. Steve, I got a "regular" Wii I'm thinking about getting rid of used only twice. If I sell it, I can let yuo know bud.

Btw, Paul ftw with his deals.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19117
Getting RID of your Wii Yanks????

Wow.

Platinum Member

Yanks Fan USA

Post Number: 10750
Yea, I don't really have a use for it. I have a basically brand new Wii and basically brand new PS3 that just sit in my room that I hardly ever use. I got them thinking I would use them but I'm so caught up in work and school that I have no time for it. Not to mention most of my free time I spend golfing lol. I'm thinking about selling them both so I can have some more money on hand in case something catches my eye. But who knows what I'll do.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19118
You'd get good money for them as long as you have the original packaging. My son is so addicted to his Wii that if it were to ever stop working I think he would pass out. PS3 not so much.

Platinum Member

Yanks Fan USA

Post Number: 10752
Hmm, I just checked eBay for the prices they are going for and it seems like I would be getting some nice money in return so I just might sell them. Make me some money for my install coming up lol.

Gold Member

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2173
Hey Paul I received the wiring and the extra goods! It was like Christmas man! I can't thank you enough, as now I have enough to redo my front stage and have wiring for another amp as well!

You rock x100000000

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19238
Good to hear.

If you ever hear/know someone looking for a knife those are only some of the ones I sell for $2.

No problem with the extra wiring. I want it all gone anyway.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Texas

Post Number: 3366
hey paul, how much for a 4ga amp kit?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19241
Thieves I only have bits and pieces left of what you see. I have tons of the Audiopipe 8ga left and a good amount of ED 4ga. Various lengths of the Raptor 8ga. I still have a few budget RCAs and plenty of terminals and zip ties. I just don't have ANY 2ga left. Inline fuse holder and fuses are gone as well. Let me know if I have anything you want and you'll get a killer deal.

As always.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19242
Shoot it looks like I do have enough. I can put something together for ya for let's say $25 shipped?

Yeah. Pauly just did that.

Gold Member

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2199
Paul this guy is looking for a wii fit...

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5566606#post5566606

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19310
Sold the last one yesterday.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us