Excellent Speaker Cables/Wire, Bi Wired

Username: Dovjm

Post Number: 5
I have a pair of 10 foot speaker cables that are bi wired on one end. They have techflex protection throughout, heat shrink and banana plugs on each end. $100 Firm plus shipping for the pair

Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 7984
Haha, you won't find anyone that's going to pay 100 bucks for those here more than likely.

Post Number: 6
thanks for your valued input. I have actually sold a few in the past, but thanks for all your help.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5663
No, he's serious. No one on Ecoustics that knows anything will buy those. Ebay would be your best bet, man. We're just trying to help.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16437
Seems pricey to me. Must be great cable at $10/foot. Love the banana plugs.

Post Number: 7
Just an FYI... similar cables are sold on Blue Jean.. and other online stores for similar pricing if not more.. using the same cable.. They are great no frill cables.

And another FYI since you know so much here .. People spend a lot more than 10 a foot on cable.. Some people spend 100 and up per foot.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16450
"And another FYI since you know so much here .. People spend a lot more than 10 a foot on cable.. Some people spend 100 and up per foot."

Regardless, you won't find one here who does. There are extremes in any interest. $100/foot to me is definately one of them.

Post Number: 8
I guess this extreme group would be called Audiophiles. Since there are plenty of people who purchase Brands like Cardas, Kimber, Tara Labs, MIT, LINN, etc.

I guess the audiophiles are the extreme, maybe you are correct and audiophiles are the minority in the hobby. Since Joe schmo buys Monster from Big Box Store and is ecstatic.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8000
I didn't mean to bash your price or your cables. I was just trying to let you know that most people on this forum are too cheap to shell out of the money for quality product. If you were selling them for 10percent of what they actually cost people would still ask you to go lower. That's how people are here and the economy/gas prices aren't helping a single thing.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16476
I wasn't questioning quality or value. Merely stating that there are 140,667 members on this board. More than half are under 21 or in school/college. Another 25% are in the sat section and only know about their kind of receivers. 10-15% don't post anymore or are bogus/duplicate usernames.

There's just not enough members left with that deep a pocket. I hope you find one tho.

Peace man.

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Post Number: 2245
Agereed those Cables Look cool wish i could afford them but thats way to much for me,
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us