Insane Deal On a Minimag BadAzz Gun!

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3292
I'm selling my paintball gear for CHEAP.What you'll get is worth at least 3 times what I'm asking for.You WILL NOT find a gun at this price anywhere and of this quality.I'm asking 350 shipped and I'll consider offers.In one of the pictures you'll see it has 4 stars on the gun and those stars were rubbed off by Automag(Maker of the Marker) and signify if it's been sent in for service due to the valve needing service.The valve has never needed service and has worked flawlessly since I've owned it.It has a level 10 Upgrade which is a bolt that will not chop paint balls and is tuned to perfect and the gun also has a Autococker body that accepts autococker barrels and as you can see I'm including a freak kit barrel set.An electronic Empire hopper comes with as well as a 3 pod harness and I'm also including the original mainbody and barrel for the main body.

Stock Automag-Was 400 Dollars
Nitro Tank Setup-Was 300 Dollars
Aluminum ULE Body-150 Dollars
Level 10 Bolt Upgrade-100 Dollars
Empire Electro Hopper-65 Dollars
Freak Barrel Kit-200 Dollars
Double Trigger Frame- 45 Dollars
3 Pod Harness-20 Dollars
V-Force Mask- 20 Dollars
This is a conservative pricing of what I paid for everything.So I think it's very worth what I'm asking.I'd also like to say that this gun works beautifully and never chops a ball and shoots very fast for a manual trigger frame,I'm getting rid of it because I no longer play paintball and someone who still does can enjoy this instead of me just looking at it sadly remembering the old days.Here is a link to the gun and all the accessories included.

http://www.putfile.com/th3pwn3r/images/98796

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3359
TTT!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us