Various gauge wire

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7777
What I have is various lengths and gauge wire from several claimed 4000w amp kits I bought. These are selling on Ebay and I will most likely sell the balance that don't at my local farmer's mart this weekend. For the price ppl will eat them up.

Here is the manufacturer's listing:

Details:
Raptor 4000 watt Amplifier installation wiring kit by Metra. This kit is blue and silver in color. Brand new kit with lots of extras.
Included Accessories:

17 ft. 1/0GA clear blue power cable with 3/8 ring terminal
3 ft. 1/0GA clear silver ground cable with $10 ring terminal
12 ft. 4GA clear blue power cable
10 ft. 4GA clear silver power cable
17 ft. 18GA remote turn on wire
(4) 4GA ring terminals (2 red / 2 black)
(4) 4GA spade terminals (2 red / 2 black)
(2) 18-22GA butt connectors
(10) self tapping screws
(10) 6" cable ties
4GA Grommet
17 ft. bulk RCA

After receiving the kits it appeared to me (I'm no wire expert) that the wire is true 1/0 ga. Some claim no way, it's 2ga. Fair enough. Either way it was still a good deal. So if you need 17' runs of 2ga wire, or anything else that's listed let me know. I'll be taking what doesn't sell to the market this weekend and I'll see what I have left after that. Thanks.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

I'll cut anyone a great deal here so prices upon request. Even 4ga is going for $1.40/ft and that's what I'm looking for the 2 ga. Even though the jacket states 1/0 ga. I wanna give you guys a shot b4 it goes to the grubs.

Silver Member
Username: _jay_

Post Number: 242
how much u lookin for everything in the first pic??? beside the remote wire??...as in 1\0guage power, 1\0 guage ground and rca's hit me up on msn- simons3z@charter.net

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1268
paul how much u charge me for a 3 ft strand of 1/0 and a terminal :-)

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 154
can i buy the whole kit? im lookin to buy now. let me know. i need a whole amp kit that would work well for my 2 type rs and 2 alpine amps

Bronze Member
Username: Bigharv

Post Number: 24
i'm also looking for an entire kit, let me know david_harvey@tx.rr.com

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 156
lemme know if you have something to go with my 2 alpine type r's and 2 mrp m450s. i need wires that will do the job terribletowel16@aol.com

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7923
Mike, The three foot strand has one terminal already on, let me know if ya need another. I'll be fair and say $12 shipped.

Josh and Big Harv, I'll email ya.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us