7" JENSEN SCREEN!!!CHEAP!!!!!!NEEDS TO GO!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Miles_hood

Tyler, Texas US

Post Number: 168
Hey guys dont know much about these, but i have a jensen indash screen it all works but there is one thing wrong . it wont eject or take cd's could be cheap to get fixed i dont know but im sellin it for cheap.. askin 110$ shipped.. i bought it for like 500. so my loss your gain!! I accually thinki know whats wrong with it now!... i think the eject moter is out.. shouldnt take much to fix!! Let me know if your interested and i will send my paypal address!!
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Jgelp7

New Orleans

Post Number: 133
does the radio and everything else still work? could i use the ipod with it?

Silver Member

Tyler, Texas US

Post Number: 173
radio,aux, and cd player work, just doesnt eject... and if you have an i plug adapter it will plug into the auxilery rca and work.. so yes..

Silver Member

New Orleans

Post Number: 134
How could I fix the eject motor?

Silver Member

New Orleans

Post Number: 135
Can I control the Ipod with the head unit? Is it a touchscreen? It seems to me that I'll have to bring it to a shop to be fixed which would cost atleast $50 and then Im not sure if it would stay fixed or not. Is it usual for these models to break? If it doesnt accept cd's or dvd's then this is pretty much just a glorified radio, which $100 might be a little much for. I'm going to do some research on eject motor problems and I'll get back to you.

Silver Member

Tyler, Texas US

Post Number: 174
.........ok? 110 shipped is a damn good deal beings its a 7" flip out screen, plays all dvds and cd's mp3's and the eject CAN be fixed....i will not go below 100 shipped... sry.. its worth it i just dont need it.. i bought a clarion touch screen....

Silver Member

New Orleans

Post Number: 136
ok, i understand. Though it doesnt play all dvd's and cd's being that if one goes in it won't come out, I'm guessing you have a cd stuck in there?

Silver Member

Tyler, Texas US

Post Number: 175
i did... but i got it out.. ruined the cd though...o well..but yeah...

Silver Member

New Orleans

Post Number: 137
If you can set up ebay for buy it now, I could grab it. Let me know what you want to do.

Silver Member

Tyler, Texas US

Post Number: 176
send me your paypal address and ill send you a request for money from paypal for 110.. shipped....

Silver Member

New Orleans

Post Number: 139
what are you going to do with the ebay auction? that is you selling the 7" jensen flip out isnt it?

Silver Member

Tyler, Texas US

Post Number: 177
yes i will cancel it if you buy it!! what else would i do??but if you dont buy it i will sell it to the person who wins it...

Silver Member

New Orleans

Post Number: 141
Oh well, it looks like youre at 115 shipped on ebay. If that doesn't go through, let me know.

Silver Member

Tyler, Texas US

Post Number: 179
sold

Silver Member

New Orleans

Post Number: 142
I know, i was the second highest bidder

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2152
Well, he told you it was a good price from the beginning...

Silver Member

Tyler, Texas US

Post Number: 181
its still for sale..askin 100!!!!!!! he never paid for it...butr im only takein moneyt orders!!! sorry!!!

Username: Caliborn951

Post Number: 2
do you have any pics of it with it open so i can see the screen??

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Fully loaded 18 BTL

Post Number: 153
just bought this same hu i know everyone hates on jensen but for how cheap it was its pretty nice touchscreen and ipod integration. http://www.tundraelectronics.com/cart/images/medium/VM9311TS_MED.jpg
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us