Full Alpine SysTem For Sale!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Mike20

Post Number: 65
Im gettin rid of almost brand new Alpine...
2 10" X-10 subs
1 Mrd M1005 monoblock
1 mrv f545 2/3/4 channel amp

All together or split up..

Username: Agent2188

Tucosn, Az USA

Post Number: 5
are those type-x 10s?

whats price for the the 10s and the monoblock if they are type-x subs

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
yea their type x-10's. 2 of them and their 10" subs. For both and the monloblock amp $700. One of the subs is in a box made to specs. for the right airspace. The other x-10 is not in a box. There is just no carpet on the box. Where do you live?

Bronze Member

Tucosn, Az USA

Post Number: 19
eh thats way too much money, a lot of ppl say type x isnt worth 200$ a sub and type-r is much more reasonably priced, but good luck selling it. i cant pay that much for a system :-/. its prob worth close to 700$ maybe a little less, but it seems too much for me, prob just pick up some type-r or cvr when i wanna upgrade :-/

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
Eh its all good. I just got rid of all the amp and 2 subs for $850 today. Actually 200 per sub was a good price everyone was tellin me. Actually retail that amp goes for almost $700. I know how it is though, some people have too much money to drop into a system. I'd honestly suggest to you getting some Jl audio's. Whats your price range? what kinda car?

Bronze Member

Tucosn, Az USA

Post Number: 20
200$ for a type x is a good price, but most people say type x isnt really worth the double the price of type r :D. i have a 2004 sebring right now. right now i have 2 mtx rt 200 rms each and a RF power 501bd amp, pretty much a starter system but looking into getting the 12" kicker cvrs from crutchfield for 150$ for 2.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us