3 Amps 4 Sale!

Silver Member
Username: Audioguy22

S.F., Cal.

Post Number: 317
Hey all, I've got three amps for sale and they all work 100%.

a Alpine 3548 2ch 160 watts RMS, Looks new!

also have a CrossFire TEK 50.4, 4 ch @ 50x4watts RMS(way under rated), Looks used but still looks good.

and a CrossFire VR402, 2ch @ 100 wpc and 400 watts mono RMS(also under rated), Looks new.

Price includes shipping.

1, $50.
2, $70.
3, $90.

Benny.

Username: •cam•

Post Number: 2
i might be interested in the last two if its 400 watts at 4 ohms on the crossfire vr402

Post Number: 4
k well i checked and it does say 400 watts at 4 ohms bridged. but it they dont tell you if it's rms or not.
http://www.crossfirecaraudio.com/prodInfo.asp?IDProduct=88
^click tech info^

Silver Member

S.F., Cal.

Post Number: 319
My old boss owned a car auto shop last year and he sold Crossfire amps(I bought it new from him) and hes the kind of guy that test all of the stuff he sells. When i bought the amp he told me the same model 402 he tested with a 14 volt source made 503 watts rms into a 4 ohm resistor load. Given we've been friends for over 20 years, I know he would not lie to me just to sell me an amp.

I'd say this amp will do 400 easy.

Post Number: 5
yeah cuz when you get a 4 ohm sub on an amp that does 200w at 2 ohms per channel then bridge 2 channels the 4 ohm sub is a 2 ohm load or sum sh!t right?

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1601
Benny Boy I want the TEK 50.4 e-mail me at alias747@hotmail.com

Silver Member

S.F., Cal.

Post Number: 321
Hey Issac, I sent an Email. Are you still using the Alpine?

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1613
Yeah sorry for not e-mailing back. I wanted to buy your amp but I realize that I don't have any money for the moment. New car = PAYMENT$

The CDA-9813 is in my old car which is for sale now. I put in and I didn't really want to go through the hassle of taking it back out and putting the stock radio back in ya know? It is a good HU and I had fun with it!

Actaully I would love to buy both of your crossfire amps becuase they are exactly what I am looking for, for my setup at the moment. But I guess I will have to suffice with what I got for now. I will be in contact with you to see if you still have them in little while.

Silver Member

S.F., Cal.

Post Number: 323
If you want the two CrossFire's and could muster up $150.? I'd ship them for that price.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us