*For Sale* (2) JL 1000/1

Silver Member
Username: Theforgottenman

Post Number: 115
Alright guys, you guys should know I was selling my other items. I am currently having people to take a look at my items hoping they will buy it so I hope to get some "refs" in this forum to those I am going to sell to. If you guys want my ebay account, "unknowndarkness99"

I currently have 2 for sale.

JL 1000/1 - 400$ shipped OBO.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r109/mrandybear27/JL1000.jpg

Silver Member
Username: Rick_ross

Post Number: 618
where do u live i will come pick it up

Silver Member
Username: Johnny619

San Diego, CA

Post Number: 213
where are you from??

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
PM sent!

Silver Member
Username: Johnny619

San Diego, CA

Post Number: 214
hey, your ebay acounnt say your from califoina, but you pm me and say your from Tacoma, Washington

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
Thats my friend's, Khee we both share. If you want, "ask seller a question." and say, "do you know James? aka TheforgottenMan" I used to live in CA but I recently moved to WA which is WHY I am selling my crap. I don't think you want to know my life story. But if you want to confirm go ahead. Do "ask seller a question" and ask "Do you know James aka TheForgottenMan."

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
Oh, I DO LOCAL PICK UP TOO. If anyone is from WA i'm here. 400 w/o shipping. Shipping will be 400$ w/ shipping.

Bronze Member
Username: Qbenjamin

Florida

Post Number: 73
Did you sell that amp yet GOGO?

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
I still have one left sitting in my closet. I was planning to use it for my next set up, but if you are still willing to take it out of my hands I'll be glad to sell it to you. If you want to do local or shipping please tell me so I can save you some money. If shipping give me your zip code so I can get an estimate.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us