Cd Player Problems

tiny
Unregistered guest
i just went out and returned a cd player that quit on me i hooked it up and it won't turn on what do i do please help.

Username: Sonjabug

Luray, Va United states

Post Number: 1
I broke my b/f sony car stereo and was wondering who to call to get it fixed for him? Where do I call or Who do I wright too?

Username: Susque4

Mart, Tx Usa

i hae a cd stuck in my cd player in my car how do i get it out

Unregistered guest
I have a 2 year old RCA 5 disc changer (with radio and tapedeck) but I am finding that the CD player is "pausing" itself even on brandnew CD's happens once or twice a CD, sometimes in the same spot sometimes not. I have cleaned all the CDs and the player lens and nothing so far has helped... any ideas?

Casey O
Unregistered guest
OK soo...
#1 check all the wiring, mine wouldnt turn on because the one of the wires had come out.

#2 call the company of the cd player and see if they have a warranty, or bring it to a local audio place it might just be something is loose.

#3 how is it stuck? if you press eject will it partially come out? if so use something to push down on the CD.

#4 i have no clue sorry

Unregistered guest
I have a sony cd receiver. While washing the internal area of the car, the jet hit the cd player front (without panel). It stopped functioning thereafter. Can somebody help?

Unregistered guest
It was a water jet and water entered into the player - Help!

Unregistered guest
I have had 2 cd players in my car, and they both seem to cut out while playing a cd or even the radio.. It will start to cut out, and then it will just shut off and then a few seconds later, turn back on,and play and cut out, and do it all over again. its done it for both of my CD players, and I dont know what to do.. please help!

Unregistered guest
Whenever I try to use my cd player, it plays for about 30 seconds and then it just... stops. At first I thought it was the cd but it hapens on every cd I have. I tryed cleaning the lens and everything. I even opened it up to see if the lens isn't aligned right but it is. What do I do?

Anonymous

i got a cd player that plays only track one but with no sound wtf is wrong with it

Unregistered guest
I have a 1995 Ford Explorer with a factory Clarion 6 disc changer. It won't play cd's any more, when I push the cd button it reads no cd and the I can't eject the cartridge out.Does anyone know what the problem could possibly be and how to fix it. I would greatly appreciate any help I could get.

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 1064
sorry, but buy a new one, fords are terrible for their changers going bad...

Unregistered guest
My CD player in my 2000 Honda Accord is not working. When I put in a CD, it tries to load, but then the screen says "P-EO" and it spits the CD back out. What does this mean? I bought the car used and have no manual.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5223
Try getting a cd lens cleaner.

Unregistered guest
I have a 1999 blazer zr2 and the factory CD player reads error on every CD I put in it including brand new one's. I have tried to clean the lenz but it did nothing. Anybody have any ideas????

bucinhou
Unregistered guest
My cd player in my 2002 chev truck will not play windows media burned cd's. What are my options?

Unregistered guest
I bought a new cd player and installed it, everything works fine but every single cd i try to play skips, it gets worse as my truck gets warmer..

Username: Aamir_aijaz

Lahore, Punjab Pakistan

Post Number: 3
i have a pioneer 1280 cd changer in my car some times it runs trouble free at other times it starts skipping on every cd. Whats the problem can anyone help?

Username: Mtjondro

OH

I suspected a CD-R with label on it got stuck in my CD player of 2002 Honda Accord Coupe. On the left of my CD insert, there's an anti-theft LED. How do I remove this CD from my CD player? The error message is: CD ERR. I don't see any brand of my stereo system; everything say HONDA. Thanks for your help.

Username: Sam9787

I have a 2002 Nissan Frontier cd player that quit on me...All it does now is light up when i turn the headlights on...The screen and radio doesnt power on anymore...Somebody help please...

Username: Tyratiff

my 6 disc changer on my 2003 honda accord is not working, it does not load the disk and it ejects them as soon as I put them in, what should I do?

Username: Burrittojon

i have a honda civic 98' and i just bought a Brand New JVC KD-PDR30 cd player for it. It wouldnt work the first time i put it in but after a little looking i found a blown 7.5 fuse (the back-up radio fuse). After i replaced it, i reconnected the CD player and now it will only accept/eject a cd and show the display (Time), but wont turn on completely. If anybody has any advice, please let me know. Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4961

quote:

i have a honda civic 98' and i just bought a Brand New JVC KD-PDR30 cd player for it. It wouldnt work the first time i put it in but after a little looking i found a blown 7.5 fuse (the back-up radio fuse). After i replaced it, i reconnected the CD player and now it will only accept/eject a cd and show the display (Time), but wont turn on completely. If anybody has any advice, please let me know. Thanks.

The red ignition wire wasn't hooked up, or isn't receiving power.

Username: Jeffus49

Broussard, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2
I have a 2005 Chevy Malibu LT. I can't insert a CD into the player. I get a "No Disc" message when I push the eject button but there appears to be something blocking me from inserting a disc. Anybody have this problem and a cure?

Username: 92_ford

hey all im new to car things but i have a 92 ford festiva and i need to know how to put a panasonic stereo deck in. im looking for a wiring diagram. can any one help???

Username: Jush60

Dubai, UAE UAE

i have Camry GLX 2008
i have a cd stuck in the cd player
did you have any solution for my problem without
removing the whole system?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us