BLAUPUNKT CD30 MP3 on Opel Meriva A (year 2005)

Username: Manakos

Post Number: 1
Help, anyone...

what numbers should i post so that someone can reveal the code for BLAUPUNKT CD30 MP3 on Opel Meriva A (year 2005)

thanks in advance!

Gold Member
Username: Titanum123

Post Number: 1222
Manos Romanos

Remove the radio from the car and after all the letters and numbers on any of the labels, bar codes, and stamped metal body

Post Number: 2
this is what you see, when you remove the radio from the car

...Upload

Post Number: 3
Well, i guess i wasn't very helpful...

I''ll try to explain the situation better...

I just bought a used Opel Meriva (2005) with a simple small display with 2 lines and a blaupunkt radio, model CD30

First line of the display indicates time and second should indicate the radio frequency but it doesn't...

the second lines says clearly: "DISPLAY SAFE"

so i took the car to local Opel Service and they told me that the radio is not the original paired with my display but it is obviously from another car... the said they could not solve the problem with the radio and that i should replace it with one from the aftermarket...

Although i would prefer to keep my radio that matches the design of the interior, I would accept to buy a new one with all the bells and whistles, but i have a doubt whether it will be the solution of the problem because i have read on a forum that if you remove a radio from the car without unpairing it, then the display is blocked. If this is the case, then given the lack of the originally paired radio with the display, and if its presence is necessary to perform the unpair then the problem will remain... i will still have a blocked display and a new radio... I don't know if the local opel service can just unblock the display... they didn't clarified that... infact they didn't mentioned anything about blocked display, they just said: "you can't use the radio with this car because it is not the original one paired, and better buy a new one...

Does anyone have any knowledge on those matters?

Any help would be welcome...

thanks in advance....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us