XTX3000.1 Question

Username: Jprosser17

Post Number: 1
I have 2 Re Audio XTX3000.1 amplifiers hooked up to 4 SEX12d4 subwoofers. I have 1 amp running two subwoofers each. I have both of the amps rca wired up just like the manual. (http://reaudio.com/documents/xtx_manual%5B2011%5D-c.pdf) But I have a few questions that I cannot find any information on.

1. The amps do not have a master/slave switch like other, does wiring the rca cables (like in the manual page 7) make one amp function as master and the other slave?

2. Can I adjust the settings on the master amp, and turn the slave amp settings down?

I just need some more understanding of how these amps are going to behave how they are wired, any help is much appreciated!

Post Number: 2
I drew how the wiring is going to be set up, im not completely sure that the subs can be hooked to the amps this way Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Columbia, South Carolina America

Post Number: 14625
I believe that RCA setup on the amps is just a pass-through for the signal. you'll still need to adjust settings on each amp as if they were not daisy chained together.

Gold Member
Username: Joe1234

Post Number: 1407
Josh you are not wiring the speakers like the bridged connection they show on the manual.

The amp you connect the RCAs from the HU will act as the master, then there is a mono signal that is connected to the second amp as instructed. That would be the slave amp.

I don't see anything confusing on the connections they show.

Post Number: 3
thank you for the quick responses!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us