Problem in Ampli car

Username: Cracker_fox

Post Number: 1
Hi all
i have problem in my Ampli Car

when i power ON the led red ON (see the picture)
and i cant listen anything
What is the solution plzzzz
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 1095
There could be a variety of things that can cause an amplifier to do this. What was it doing the last time it was working and what is the model of that amplifier?

Post Number: 2
the last time he cut the song step by step
and after littel it's stop and on the led RED ""Prot""

the Ampli name : China model ""Car-5402""

Gold Member

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 1099
I still can't find any info on this amplifier, but oh well. So the amplifier stop working while in the middle of playing a song correct?

With your first picture, I don't see any damage done to the board, but I can't really see the walls very well. Does it appear that there are and Black Marks/Smuges anywhere on the inside of the amplifier? If so, it's probably dead.

Also, if it smells like the board of the amplifier is burning/burnt, it is also probably dead as well.

If none of the above apply, then I would suggest checking those fuses on the side of the amplifier. It could be possible that one or both of them may have broken.

If the fuses seem fine, I would then focus on the wiring. Check and make sure nothing has become disconnected, loose. and/or cut. Make sure that your Negative Cable coming off the amplifier is connected to Bare Metal. If there is any paint or rust in the way, make sure to sand it down to make a clean and smooth connection.

If none of the above works, I would then look in the user manual that came with the amplifier and see if there is any other reason why the amplifier would go into Protection Mode.

If all else fails, try swapping it out for another amplifier. If the other amplifier works, then this one is most likely dead. If the other amplifier doesn't work, then it must be a wiring issue in your vehicle.

Post Number: 3
i found this piece brok
thik this's the problem ???
Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 1103
Yea, something simple like that can cause an amplifier to fail.

Username: Mrrescue

Post Number: 1
i installed two amps one to power one sub and one to power 4-6x9's...when i turn the power input past 50% i hear alternator hum in the 6x9's.. Whats wrong??????//

Silver Member
Username: Joe1234

Post Number: 296
A few things you can do:

-check all your ground points (the connections should be free of any paint or dirt and tightly bolted) on the amps and head unit, ground the chassis of the HU to a solid ground point near it.

-check all your RCA cables not to be damaged and routed away from power lines.

- check your electrical system, the alternator to be charging and the to be battery solidly connected with terminals clean and properly charged.

- the gain on your amps should be set as low as possible here is how:

Start by lowering the gain on your amps to almost minimum, turn up volume on your HU as high as you can without listening any distortion, then increase the gain on your amps as high as you can again without listening any distortion. That way you will reduce noise as possible.

If all of this fail post again.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us