HIFONICS BRUTUS BRZ2400.1D 2400W MONO

Username: Vajboi651

Post Number: 5
I have one RE MX 12 and since my income is coming in I plan to upgrade my amp. I'm powering it right now with a pretty cheap amplifier (SPL gorilla series 3000w mono). Well anyways my budget range is anywhere from $300-$500. But recently I've really been looking into the HIFONICS BRUTUS BRZ2400.1D 2400W MONO. But still not sure if I should get it or not. I just want to know people's opinion on this amplifier or otherwise throw out some other names for me to look at. Again my budget is $300-$500.

Silver Member
Username: Vc23

EastCoast, Michigan Dos Fi BLs

Post Number: 348
AQ2200D for $389 off AudioQue's website. Does a true 2200rms @1ohm, most hifonics amps are truly overrated, meaning they dont actually do the wattage they say. I'd recommend upgrading your electrical as well, unless you want to clip the sh1t out of sub.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 16454
actually the brz amps do rated power

Bronze Member
Username: Jaymoung

Michigan

Post Number: 82
i heard the brz wasnt built as tough as the brutus were? is that true?

Silver Member
Username: Mmaudioconcepts

KY USA

Post Number: 744
the brz line does at least rated. the HFI line doesn about 80 to 85% of rated power. The brz line is better than the last few years of the brutus line. The HFI line is essentually the brutus line from last two years.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16661
didnt no the hfi was the brutus line

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16741
just to update this thread the crescendo amps are cheaper and prob more reliable so check them out
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us