My Wife is AWESOME!!! Bought me new TableSaw Hitachi c10fl

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 466
My wife is so COOL!!! She bought me a new Table Saw the Hitachi c10fl. I didn't even say anything about the Makita Table Saw I have, it sucks!! She said Lowe's had it for $424 with a $100 visa card and thought it was a good deal and would make things easier for me!! She's AWESOME!!!!
Upload

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2497
I need a woman like that. haha

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1749
nice table saw right there!

cool wife!

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.1DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 13634
'''I need a woman like that. haha''''

dont we all ! ....

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3587
haha nice! wish my wife would buy me a table saw. she buys me socks....almot as good?

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 467
Ha Ha that's funny!! My wife has never bought me socks or hardly any clothes! Her Dad was a mechanic, so she know's the value of tools to do your job and make money, so she always gets me gift card from Home Depot or Lowes, instead of stuff I don't want! Christmas, B-Day, Anniversary, even Easter! She is way COOL!!! She is funny when we go to Lowes she will watch how I act when I see a tool or something then I see her typing in her text or note on her phone, then next thing ya know! She get's it for me! ha ha!! it's kinda funny but also phucked up that all 3 of her sister's are married to total losers!! the one is a total pot head he won't even try and get a job, because they will drug test him!! what a dummy!!! I'll find a picture of her sister, maybe one of you could get her away from the dip sh!t!! Then atleast when we do family stuff i'll have someone to talk with about car audio or whatever!! LOL

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16270
Dude, if you ever cheat/leave/lie to/abuse/belittle/ignore/under appreciate/ this woman may you be stricken with 35 different illnesses and die a slow painful death.

Scratch that, you can leave her. Send her my addy.

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 468
Man! I always feel like I under- aprreiate her!! Guilt I hate it!!! There is no way I could ever hurt her intentionally!! She is cooler than 90% of my guy friends!! I can talk to her about ANYTHING!!! Even guy talk!! and she is right there!! She say's she would have a hard time with another chick, probably deck her if when she touched me!! I laughed my azz off when she said that!! I think I am real serious about her sister though!! Get someone to get her dumb azz husband out of the picture!! I will get some pic's off her computer in morning! talk later!! night!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16275
"Man! I always feel like I under- aprreiate her!! "

Then stop.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

All he does is catch t..., Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 14187
ur a lucky man..u got a wonderful women there, dont let her EVER get away

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1297
I thought mine was great 'cause she made me brownies :-)

Nice saw.

Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 2053
"ur a lucky man..u got a wonderful women there, dont let her EVER get away"

word

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 470
Ha Ha hey Paul, I didn't mean I don't appreciate her, I do everything I can for her. Ever since my accident she has had to work full time so to try and show her my thanks I always do things while she is at work to surprise her when she gets home. She loves doing crafts, so last month I took the spare bedroom, and turned it into her craft room. She never goes back there so it was easy to hide because we use it for storage. Until last Tuesday she was looking for her hot glue gun and couldn't find it so I had to show her! She cried and then we made a mess of the counters I built in there for her to do craft's on. LOL I even got for her a $425,000 life policy direct deposit out of my account so she's taken care of when I'm gone. After my Dad died this last December, I had MRI's done they found 2 nodes one in my lung and one in my liver so just being prepared. I hope you all can find someone like her, there are way to many divorces, affair's & STD's going on out there! It's worth keeping that one special person close!! Hey what's all this stuff I'm hearing about Dec 2012??? The end is coming, or what?????

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3590
thats horrible man. =( its god to see people still trying and doing great in marrages. congrats man. =0)
id do just about anything for my wife. lol. shes a youngin...only 20. well im only 22 and our son will be a year on may 13th! im so excited

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 471
ahh!! things are cool!! I got plenty of time! My Dad never went in for anything so his went years without notice! right now we are just doing MRI's every 4 to 5 months watching them! That is cool your kids almost a year!!! I have 5 kid's and there all awesome!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1301
Didn't know we were the same age hunter, my wifes talking about having a baby in a year or so. Glad to see there are people happy with their marriage other than me, most my friends are miserable or get married for the wrong reasons :-(

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16287
I speak from experience trust me when I say this.

I can't stress enough how wonderful it is marrying the right woman, or how terrifying it is marrying the wrong one.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1304
^ sooo true.

I've talked to so many couples who say, "oh, this will be better when we're married", or "they'll change".

If you aren't really happy before you're married you sure wont be after.

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 473
Man you guy's are right there!! This is my 2nd marraige the 1st was pretty much, I needed to calm down and quit doing a bunch of stuff I was into! Or end up dead or in jail! so I got married, she was a sllutt bbitchh!! but she kept me away from stuff, had 2 kids with her and then found out she had a couple boyfriends on the side. So after 6 years of all her suicide threats and telling me her and the kids where better off dead, I waited till she left, changed all the locks, got all her stuff packed in boxes and filed the protective oreders for the kids. I waited till she came back that night and played the tape of her and her boyfriends on the phone and told her to leave!! Best thing I ever did!!!!! I met me wife now, at a flower shop. I would go in to get flowers for my 2 girls about once a week and we started talking and she had been through almost the same thing with her ex-husband!! I am glad I met her she is so cool! it is wierd to think of a chick being as cool as her!! ha ha

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16291
Nice.

My ex did/does the same sh1t. She can't stand the BS her druggy/alcoholic boyfriend does so she calls me as her therapist. She's kicked her last one out 9 times and is still with him.

^^^That's not a misprint. 9 times. Yet she still takes him back.

I have to keep the light on in case she ever needs a place to stay when he falls off the wagon.

Some women/ppl just love chaos. I hate it.

Silver Member
Username: Waresgaragestereo

Fort Valley, GA

Post Number: 115
thats messed up.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16296
It is. You have no idea how deep the story goes.

Silver Member
Username: Waresgaragestereo

Fort Valley, GA

Post Number: 116
didn't think it could get any worse, i've never been married or even enguaged for that matter do...

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 474
Dude! that is messed up!!! 9 times!! dang!!! My ex tried that a few times.. But I ended up getting her a room at travel lodge. I couldn't let the kids get hurt anymore than they had! Beside that with all the Herpes and Aids sh!tt going around, I was way to tripped out about her staying at my house!!

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 480
Look what she got me yesterday!! It is a blast!! we took it to the lake today when we went to get MDF.Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16449
A man has gotta have his toys.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us