Blown i dont know what

Username: Elopez714

CA

Post Number: 1
i need help i was cleaning the trunk of my car while playing music when i took out my subwoofers the power cables of the subs touched and system turned off now i turn it on and can hear music but their is a loud beeping noise on all my speakers i checked fuses amps are on and seem ok did i blew a amp ,fuse, cable what? any help please

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6543
Pull out the fuses and make sure that they're not blown. Make sure you didn't blow the fuse on your power line. What kind of amplifier is it? It may be worth sending in for repair if it is damaged.

CA

Post Number: 2
i have a ma audio mono block hk 1997. do you think i blew my two amps ?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6557
I just comprehended your first post lol and if you're still hearing music through the subs then your fuses aren't blown but your amps may be damaged. I don't know what kind of sound you're hearing and it's hard to figure this out without being in the car diagnosing it.

CA

Post Number: 3
well the sound is a loud static sound like if their was a bad connection or like a fax sound really loud i mean the amps pick up the speakers well like it used to but now i have this static and its even on for about seconds after i turn off the car completely i plug the 6 1/2 speakers on a home stereo and worked fine. thanks rob for the help i appreciate it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us