Alpine 3555 green light but nobody home

Username: Fryedman

Perth, Wa Australia

Post Number: 1
I have a green light and all is go but no sound, I can hear a little bit if I crank it right up, any help would be great

Perth, Wa Australia

Post Number: 2
ok I know this subject has been around before, and i searched all the treads to find the answer but I didnt find one, so please help.

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 1515
Are you using any amplifiers?

Perth, Wa Australia

Post Number: 3
Hi, thanks for the reply,

The apline 3555 is an amplifier, i ran a RCA and a remote cable from the back of my deck into the input 1/2 then ran the speaker cables into splitters, woofer/mid/tweeter, then into the speakers, I bridged the speaker cables on the amp before the splitters,

The amp hasnt been run up for a while, last time i did,it was ok? it is strange?

On one post sombody said that the remote switch might be stuck, is this a possibility??

Im off to the audio shop to see if they can bench test the amp, Im in Japan so they dont usally do that sort of thing, people just buy new here,

If I sort it out I will post the results, but in the mean time if anybody has any suggestions that would be great.

cheers to all this year..

Silver Member
Username: Torn

Post Number: 457
Hey Hook me up with with one of your cute home girls over there that speaks english, thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Tpa954

Hollywood, Florida U.S.A

Post Number: 111
It is probably a output trasistor located on the amp, i have had the same problem get a schematic of your amp and test them out to make sure they are working correctly .

Perth, Wa Australia

Post Number: 4
hi all,

Torn, you gotta get over here, the girls are so cute and full of respect.

Back on the subject of the Amp, as it turns out it was my deck that wasnt pushing out sterio, so the amp wasnt getting the right signal, just in mono...

Now the Amp cuts out and comes back on every 3 to 5 seconds, I will check all the wiring today, i think it is my fuse holder near the battery..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us