Crossfire Subs???

Chad Wetzel
Does anyone have any info. of suggestions on Crossfire brand subs??? I know where i can get two crossfire 10's. a Crossfire 400 watt amp, custom box, and installation for $520. Is this a good deal, i don't know much about Crossfire subs, please help????????????

blackss01
lol,
already answered you on ECA. I'd go with the 12's, but you have a truck, so go with the 10's, just get the price down. go to another shop, tell them shop X quoted $520, can they beat it? then go back and same thing... get the lowest price. or, DIY. good luck

balls
sounds like a deal man go for it. I have never heard of crossfire though. I like Pyramid

Anonymous
THE AMPS KICK BUTT SO DUE THE SUBS

Anonymous
I have 2 Crossfire BMF 15"d and Im hittin a 152db with a Crossfire 1000d amp. Before I bought them i had never heard of crossfire. Believe me i HEAR them now. By far the best sub per buck there is. There is a reason that they hold EVERY WORLD RECORD NOW.

Derek
Pyramid has no "balls" dumbass

ROLAND
CROSSFIRE IS GOOD, THE BMF LINE IS BETTER. THE ONLY THING IS VERY EXPENSIVE BUT IT'S WORTH THE MONEY. I HAVE 4 12" BMF WITH 2 1000D BMF AND THEY HIT REALLY DEEP. I HAVE THEM IN A BIG PORTED BOX.
CROSSFIRE SOUNDS ALMOST LIKE JL AUDIO BUT COULD HANDEL MORE POWER. WWW.CROSSFIRECARAUDIO.COM

Anonymous
i have never heard subs and amps like that ! it´s really difficult to find so good components like crossfirepruducts !

Bmoby7
Anyone that spends money on Pyramid has no ''balls.''
I have a crossfire amp and am looking to buy a couple of crossfire 10's... any tips?

Anonymous
crossfire amps are very good best bang for the bucks I have never heard the subs so I can tell you how great they are but the only thing I can say if you want some real basssss try 2 15"L7 Kicker solo baric I'm hitting 172 DB on a escalade ported box 12.0 cu.

i dunno bout bmf's, but crosffire db312's hit prett damn hard for only being 350 watts max.
But i am buying 2 bmf 12's for my ranger, they are like 2 steps up from db3's so i know they will hit like a thump of god!

Crossfire has been around for a few years. Their midrange speakers has no bass, but who needs bass from the speakers when you have their amps and subs outpounding any JL guy.

Good stuff! Can't waste a dollar with Crossfire!

And as for pyramid? I wouldn't trust a Pyramid amp to prop up my couch!

Crossfire pricing is going up! The middle of the road amps (400d, vr401, 600d etc) are holding to the price range they've been at for the past 3 or 4 years. Search ebay and you'll find some good deals--keep an eye on shipping, though (I've found that user eddiekim is highly reliable and great for price).
The 1000d bmf could have been purchased for $330.00, but it has been discontinued (renamed) 1000d vr. Currently that amp can be bought for $395.00. Still, that is a great price when you compare it to JL 1000/1 (rated at 1.5 ohms, so you are stuck buying JL subs) and MTX's 81000d (which is slightly cheaper but not 1 ohm stable).
As for crossfire subwoofers, they don't compare to their amps. I would consider Diamond Audio, Rockford Fosgate (HX2 powers), or Alphasoniks. Also, run these amps w/2 gauge wiring. Some manufacturers specify 4 gauge, but for the few dollars more you can run circuit breakers instead of inline fuses and you get a better draw, as well (amps run cooler, too).

newb
New to the world of subs, been trying to do research>>>reading, word of mouth, etc. Probably more confused than b4. I heard a lot about rockford but I actually preferred the sony xplod over rockford. One shop I went to only sells crossfire and phoenix gold cuz they said they're the best. And another guy said that alpine is great quality. Specifically I'm looking for a 10" sub that's reliable, and high RMS for around $200 or so. I know it all depends on what kind of sound one likes but any opinions? Thx.

Mexican Gonzalez
I just bought a brand new crossfire 600 watt 1 ohm stable amp. Brand new out of the box and it is defective. I dont know if it is just this line of amps or what, but i am pretty pissed. I should get it back on monday and it should work, or im gonna kick somebodys a**
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us