Tint license

Bronze Member
Username: O0airjordan120o

Post Number: 30
i am from minnesota and hear that you can take some course and take a test.. they give u a sticker and a card and put the sticker on your window and you can drive as dark of tint as u want.. any truth to this?

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5178
Windshield - No tint is allowed on the windshield.
Front Side Windows - Must allow more than 50% of light in.
Back Side Windows - Must allow more than 50% of light in.
Rear Window - Must allow more than 50% of light in.

Silver Member
Username: Greeney1888

Clover GroveIm rich btch...

Post Number: 350
im from MN and i havent heard anything about taking a class, a buddy of mine put 20% on his Lancer Evo 8 and he drives windows down when city drivin. BTW what part of MN u from?

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 673
I hope this is true, im from Maplewood

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 5072
damn 50% is nothing!

Bronze Member
Username: O0airjordan120o

MN US

Post Number: 36
its 50 in cars. in trucks like my pickup u can go as dark as you want in the back seat. i had 20 stock and put 5 on. so my friend says its like 2. i was trying to find 50% to put in my side window so it doesnt look comletely stupid.then another friend said theres a course you can take in the cities that give you a sticker to put on you windows and cops cant do sh!t. idk, ill find out more and post. i am from rogers... 'the new cabelas' also i posted already in the subwoofers forum but i put 2 12" r's in my truck. about .9 cu ft. a piece. i was wondering if that is just wayy to small to port?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4980
There is some sort of medical condition I believe that allows you to get a permit for darker tinting.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6482
It's called dracula syndrom.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4982
I think you meant Dracula SYNDROME?

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6485
Yea, see what happens when you type during lunch?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4999
Lol.I just like giving people sh1t about spelling errors and such.Ever see those allstate insurance ads? "Misteaks happen." I thought it was genius because I bet hardly anyone got the joke :-) If I have bad spelling or something I'd like for people to point it out so that way I can learn from my mistake.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 5076
some states wont let you have dark tint even if you get a note and stuff from a doctor. hopefully youll be able to because dark tint is nice.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us