Audo in my KAr !!! READ THIS!

Username: Svtrsst

Sonora

Post Number: 1
Well, hi im new in the forum and im 17, i got a focus svt 2003, and i want it to bump!!, it has the stock system on it, audiophile system, with a 8" Sub..., i want a bigger one, maybe 12" just 1 is a small car. I dont know a sh*t about sound, i want you guys to recommend me something, what i need to do, where can i learn about this, SPL is the style that makes your chest hurts?, if its, i want that in my car.
Tell me prices and everything, i just searched in rockford fosgate web and i didnt understand well. Peace!

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 6387
looks like you have a 105 amp stock alternator in that car.....stay within 60 amp or so amp draw and you shouldnt have any light dimming.. a 200 amp alternator is 480.99 on the first site I looked up

Username: Moz

Post Number: 10
There is a bunch of stuff out there my first subs were 2 alpine 12" and they never let me down it depends where you get them but you dont need the best amp to power them

Bronze Member
Username: Moz

Post Number: 11
type R

Silver Member
Username: Santa_fe

Post Number: 134
in order for us to fully help you what is ur budget...how lound are you exactly looking?? stock head unit as well??? plan on upgrading that?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us