Experience with kicker amps?

GermanGuy
Unregistered guest
looking at the new kicker kx850.4

can anyone give me a clue where to rank this one for 400$ and what you think of it. since it's not that popular in germany I try to get some help here

THANX

Anonymous

i don't think you will get one that cheap unless you go to EBAY. and it is a great amp.

GermanGuy
Unregistered guest
Thanx very much.....actually get it for 339 US$ on ebay.
Well until it gets here, adding shipping, tax & duty, I guess 550$ will be the final deal.

I was always wondering why amps in the states have such high RMS ratings, now I know the secret. You guys measure with 14.4 volts. so I learned the 175w RMS at 4ohms are truly only 90w RMS in real car conditions. anyway, still enough to rock the can....

Anonymous

thats a load of crap GermanGay, if you can only provide duff information then dont bother posting.

Anonymous

no ANON he is RIGHT you should read a little more before you start posting DUFF INFO

GermanGuy
Unregistered guest
Well, sorry to proof you wrong Anonymous
...check out the kicker manual of the KX850.4
(RMS power in watts, all channels driven)

@14.4V , 4 Ohm Stereo = 4 x 175 w RMS

@13.8V, 4 Ohm Stereo = 4 x 90 w RMS

Well, guess what value is used for advertising and what value is usually in your car.

P.S.: But still thanx, because i asked for SQ not mega-power. I hope your still up with your statement that kicker is a very good choice.

Username: Jayj

Post Number: 6
Germanguy I'm the one that said kicker is a good choice and yes you are right about the current it is 14.4 to get the real RMS. That other guy is a Idiot i didn't say that. I know about the volt current already.

bytheWay
Unregistered guest
does anyone here knows the true voltage of an average jap car? also while engine on & off ?

Username: Jayj

Post Number: 7
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us