Check out these dist blocks

Gold Member
Username: Oleg

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 1005
I just got mine delivered, after 20 mins of deliberating how to fit the wire in it, I gave up and hit the website...

http://www.knukonceptz.com/assets/Tech/knfhowto.pdf

Kinda weird looking.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4101
was it hard to fit the wire in or something? i'm actually ordering the knf-23 later on.

Gold Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 1019
No, the fitment isn't hard, the figuring-it-out part was. Block looks really cool and the deal is good. Comes with 2 fuses up to 150A each.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4105
good to hear. yeah the one i'm ordering is going to have 2 100a fuses and a 60a fuse. actually almost done with my checkout, damn total is just over $500 for everything!

Gold Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 1021
lol dude wtf are you ordering? are you running a power plant?? My total with 2 sets of 6M RCAs, 1/0AWG kolossus kit, ANL fuse holder, dist block, and 10ft of kolussus 4awg wire was just under $200. Which reminds me, this dude at the comp Chad Lee was at had like 6 runs of like 3/0awg wire!!!!! It was so sick. He had them to 2 Northstar marine batts, powering 4 XX-cyclops amps, which were powering 2 RE MTs. 16kW! He burped 153.2dB. Pics coming in another thread!

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4106
ordering that distro block, 2 inline fuse holders, ground block, rca's, some battery terminals, extra fuses, and about 50-70ft. 0 gauge, 40ft. 4 gauge, and some 12 gauge. never hurts to have extra, and i want to have some extra wire just in case price goes up again.

Gold Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 1022
i didn't get the ground block, but oh well. So you're going to be using about 30ft for the install of 2 amps and the rest as spare?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4108
not 100% sure, don't have my new car yet! looking for small suv and doing dual 0 gauge runs. piecing the system together now and will fit the car around it.

Gold Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 1028
That's the way!!! Figure out the stereo first, THEN get the car to fit around it LOL I'm all for that!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us