Idmax

Username: Bumpndatrunk

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 8
what up guys i am thinking of getting a idmax but im cought up on if i should just get a kicker L7 because i only have the doe to get a hifonics bxi2006 now wiil this just turn the sub into a spl sub and loose the sq if the amp puts out low sq power or will it matter

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Post Number: 231
either way if you get an L7 it will mostly be SPL but i own two 12" L7s and im extremely happy with them a lot of people think they are crap but if you just want really loud subs and dont care much for sq L7s are the way to go but not a good sub if your want SQ or SQL but in my opinion its so loud that it covers up its lack of SQ i love my subs

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3493
idmax and an l7 shouldn't even be put in the same sentance. the idmax is a far better sub than an l7. personally one of my favorite subs and it's sq is extremely hard to beat and they do get loud.
idmax-loud, extremely nice sq, great sub in every way
l7-poor build quality, no sq (not the worse for an spl sub but still sounds like shi_t)

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4238
IDMAX FTMFW!. Damn too many newbies in this forum are confusing other newbies. You can't say a l7 is good or near an IDMAX. They can't be compared!!
L7= crazy loudness, bad overall sub.
IDMAX= awesome sub in every way

so, ctmike's post x2^^^^^^

Username: Bumpndatrunk

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 9
so i take it that idmax will put out good sq with the hifonics amp

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3495
not sure the specs of the amp but just an idmax anywhere from 600-1100wrms clean power and you'll be more than happy.

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Post Number: 235
oh Julio B i wasnt saying that the L7 is better than tghe idmax at all i was just saying that if you just want SPL at a cheap price the L7 is the way to go thats all you dont need to get bent out of shape about it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us