Whats up with iraggi alternators?

Silver Member
Username: Titanbk

Mansfield, CT USA

Post Number: 134
I have been trying to get ahold of iraggi alternators for a few days now and his voicemail boxes are full and I cant seem to get in touch with him, anybody know whats going on? I need an alternator built before april so its really crunch time. Thanks guys.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3493
dominick@tds.net

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Qnited States of FI Ca...

Post Number: 1014
Good luck....I ordered mine on jan 16th and still have'nt got mine. It has'nt been shipped yet either. He keeps saying, I'll ship it this day, I'll ship it that day, I had to order the casing and its taking a along time, There was a short in your stator so it took 2 more days to rerewind it. Those are all the things I've heard from him thus far. I am getting very agitated with him. But he is the only person that can build me a 200A alt. I talked to Nate yesterday and he can do a 170A but thats not really big enough for my system.

Oh and just to let you know, it usually takes him a day or two before he replies. I'm still waiting for a reply to an email I sent early yesterday morning.

Bronze Member
Username: Gfbl

Post Number: 39
cool. hope things work out jesse d. let us know how it unfolds

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Qnited States of FI Ca...

Post Number: 1055
Heres the update. He never got back to me until Fri the 2nd, but it was good news to say that I should recieve it Monday or tuesday.

Well, finally after almost 2 months I just recieved the alt. This thing is solid!! You can tell its good work. And it was packaged very well I must say.

So I would say go with Iraggi if your not in a hurry for the alt. and can stand waiting a couple of days for responses. Or if you were in my shoes and couldnt find anyone else to make an alt big enough for your vehicle.

After I install it and test the voltages, I will let you know how it performs.

Bronze Member
Username: Gfbl

Post Number: 52
nice to hear. i have heard it takes a month or two to get it. I dont know but i hear the customer service isnt the best
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us