Starting new system...

Username: Killerdestroyer

Post Number: 1
Well, i am starting a system in my new car. I have a 10" Blaupunkt sub. in a well built box, from a friend. And, a 680watt Jensen JXP680 Amp, and wires. Now, i was wondering how i would go about hooking everything up. The main thing i dont understand is what do i do to hook up to my firewall?

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

SSDs, OK U.S.A

Post Number: 692
not a thing to the firewall, u run your power wire through your firewall to your battery

Silver Member
Username: Quig

Pittsburgh, Pa Us

Post Number: 296
i suggest you start askin around for someone who knows what there doing, becuz if you think you hook something up to a firewall... then u shouldnt be touching anything in car audio, not being rude... but if you would like to know, you just run a power wire from your positive terminal battery into the 12v into ur amp, then ground it, and ur gona need a set of rca cables from your HU to amp, along with remote wire.

Silver Member
Username: Qbenjamin

Florida

Post Number: 275
If I were you, I would get someone to help me.......Hook something up to the firewall ? If you can find it, I put up an entire thread on here about how to hook up an amp. It's very long, but it guides you step by step.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us