Optidriven!?

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3379
bro give a lil review about this amp. I know you had one. Check the price

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lanzar-OPTI1000D-Class-Mono-1000-W-Car-Amplifier- Amp_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ38638QQihZ001QQitemZ110053550215QQrdZ1QQsspagenam eZWD1V

any guy with a budget can get that amp

Bronze Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 32
ROFL}}

Gold Member

Post Number: 3382
optidriven?

Silver Member
Username: Johammbass

IRL

Post Number: 640
Well it does have 4x30amp fuses so the fecker does give some power, but WTF is it made out of??? How can it be 10 cents per watt??? My rule is $1 per watt = nice quality amp.
juliob I guess is all about the MAXXXIMUM value :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 3385
let's wait for his opinion, he used to own it. The real price on every site is 200-300$ but i saw that and i thought it was a refurb.

Maybe is an awesome deal

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1614
Maris, I don't know how expensive car audio is over there in Ireland, but here you don't need to pay $1 a watt. That is insane expensive!

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1615
BTW, why 1.3 ohms???? Lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3386
900w rms at 1.3 ohms and should be "1000w rms at 1 ohm" that's why i'm waiting optidriven's opinion. He owned that amp...

Gold Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1332
juliob i think that you should get it. thats cheap price man.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3403
^^^^^let's wait his opinion, he knows the deal with lanzar. Lucas don't start the same deal again... for 130$ i don't think there's something better.

Gold Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1333
thats what im saying. get it and try it. if its no good then ur only out 130.

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 878
Optidrive gives that amp a great review... when he first came to the site he offered that amp as a good budget amp not that i would use it myself but for some it could possibly be a decent choice (much better then Legacy pyramid or blitz and amps like those not that thats saying much but for the price its decent) but i actually havnt seen that amp in a long while so its understandable that you not have heard anything about it from anyone but opti thinks they are a good amp from what i remember ... but its not expenisve so why not buy it and have it mailed directly to one of the well known online places that repair or bench test amps and see what it gets in scores to clear up any confusion about the lanzar name

Gold Member

Post Number: 3432
hehe, cadillac you have always been a lanzar hater like lucas. That was a nice thread, the one that opti showed up like 4 benchtest results hehe. I'm waiting for his opinion cuz a friend is making a setup for december and he doesn't know about car audio, BTW his budget is low and if the optidrive can do the job, he'll get it. If not then hifonics would be the budget brand

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9851
Optidriven is hardly ever on here anymore - y dont u look 4 an old thread in which he posted so u can check his profile to get a pm to him .....

Gold Member

Post Number: 3436

Gold Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1342
^^^^^post hooker^^^^^^

Gold Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1343
HKER
stick it in my mouth he says

Gold Member
Username: N2audio

Lawrence, Ks USA

Post Number: 1010
Don't have that one, never did.
My sub amp is an older ('03) 1000.1D. Last generation of Lanzar's done by Zed Audio.

Not sure about the 1000D, but it has to be pretty similar to the more common 1400D of which I haven't read anything bad about. And i know a LOT of people have used the big brother 2000D with great results.

I would expect the 1000D to be a solid amp, as all the opti's are IMO.
Relative to the quality of other amps in that price range it should be a really good buy at $130 shipped. That actually sounds more like a refurb price compared to the 1400D which goes for $250.

On the 1.3 ohm spec. I think they do that because of impedance rise. 1.3 ohms being a more accurate representation of how a 1 ohm nominal subwoofer set up will actually load the amp.

IMO, at that price, and for that power, you aren't going to get close to the quality of optidrive unless you buy something used.

If you decide to go with that one make sure to give us a review.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3437
lets see what subs my friend gets.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us