MA Audio 401SX

Bronze Member
Username: Qbenjamin

Florida

Post Number: 22
MA Audio 401SX for sale, $160 bucks shipped to you via continental US. Paypal is accepted and highly encouraged amp is in brand new condition, not a scratch on it. I need the money to get one of my Orion 1200D's back from Orion because I sent it in for service. This amp will blast. It actually pushes about 950w rms and this is true power @ 13.8v!

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3295
hm... hehe i doubt it.

Bronze Member

Florida

Post Number: 25
nothing to doubt about it as it has been tested on an ORION H2 12.4.....Coming from a guy who praises LANZAR? LOL.......If I didn't know any better.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3301
Lanzar optidrive owns MA audio. That's a fact, you're just pissed cuz your amp is overrated and mine is not.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1711
iv got a PG x400.1 425rms 1-4ohms probly puts out more power then that MA 145shipped

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 3159
lanzar does not own MA, Anaba owns them, lanzar is owned by a company out of Brooklyn, NY

Gold Member

Post Number: 3303
yeah i know that ty, i'm just saying that lanzar optidrive models are better than any MA audio model. lanzar owns ma, is just sarcasm

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 369
"lanzar owns ma, is just sarcasm"

So if thats sarcasm? Then MA is really better than lanzar? lol.

I would never by lanzar or MA again at this point but, I think you exagerate how much MA audio sucks. I think they are on about the same level.

You always talk about bench testing your optidrive and this and that but, have you ever bench tested an MA audio?

MA audio HK400d
Fuses: 2 X 25A
MA claims 400X1 @ 2 ohms.

So 12volts X 50Amp= 600 watts
Taking into account efficiency.. 600 X .7 = 420 watts. Thats really not that bad.

Just like lanzar I think MA audio has certain models better than others. Considering I feel them to be about equal, If I had to buy one or the other I would buy the MA because the lanzar amps look kind of fugly to me.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9916
^^Hopefully you would never HAVE to buy one of them..

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 370
As far as lanzar and MA go, I don't consider them to be horrible. They are much better than Sony and Pyle but, next amp I am going to buy is going to be a Diamond D6 series to match my other Diamond amp that I have and love.

Kicker is good too I just don't like the looks of them. If I am going to pay alot for something I want it to look sexy. Performance comes first but when alot of things perform about the same I'm choosing the pretty one.

Bronze Member

Florida

Post Number: 28
All of you are definitely right, but I have owned both, and MA AUDIO poops all over any Lanzar product. They (Lanzar/MA Audio) are both definitely entry-level amps, as that should be noted. And also for the idiot that said his amp probably pushes 430wrms which was probably more than the MA audio I have, your definitely STUPID. This amp has been tested against my Orion 2400D (Of course my Orion crapped all over it) and trust me it hit's hard. Little bit more THD probably about 3%.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3311
quintin a lil advice, an amp with low THD, should be less than 1%.

I'll compare a lanzar optidrive 4000D with a MA audio 4000D model. The lanzar will p00p over the MA. The lanzar puts the 4k with 14.4 volts and more. The MA audio needs 17 volts to reach 4000w rms.

Which one is better? lanzar on this case. That's it!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us