Amp for Audiobahn Ultra-Excursion

Username: Deadman

Kirksville, MO USA

Post Number: 1
I want to get some new 12's. My friend is selling his 2 12" Ultra-Excurison's to me for cheap. I have 2 12" punch HX2's and a BD1000.1. Is that enough amp to push those subs?

Robert J
Unregistered guest
yes put in the correcgt size box. But why do you want audiobahn, if it is for the excurisions then your making a big mistake. Those subs sound like crap. if you want a high excursion sub get a brahma 28mm xmax one way. i own one, those are crazy subs for the money. $400.

Robert J
Unregistered guest
yes put in the correcgt size box. But why do you want audiobahn, if it is for the excurisions then your making a big mistake. Those subs sound like crap. if you want a high excursion sub get a brahma 28mm xmax one way. i own one, those are crazy subs for the money. $400.

Anonymous

i would tell him to keep them and i would go get some good subs something like kicker or JL anything but audiobahn. Brahma is good i have heard a few of them and they are some really good subs from what i hear.

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 539
MMats, adire, RE, Kicker, JL, DD, ED, Diamond, eclipse all make excellent subwoofers - excellent may i add...

you may want to invest in one or two of these, it will be well worth your investment

Username: Deadman

Kirksville, MO USA

Post Number: 4
I have looked at some of the Kicker 12" L7's the 2004 one's seem pretty reasonably priced. But they are rated 750 rms a piece. My BD 1000.1 will only put 500rms to each of the two 12's right? I appriecate any info.

I also would like to know if I can put them in the same box as my HX2's 3.0 cubic feet, long slot port tuned to 28 hrtz, I think.

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 540
you would have to dismantle the front of the box, get a new piece of mdf/plywood/whatever and cut the square holes in it and re attach it to the box

thats the only way i can think of doing it effectively and easily
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us