I have a question

Bronze Member
Username: Mike_16

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 81
me and my had 2 soundstream turantulas in his cavalier and we wanted to hook up 4 subs so we got one of those blocks where u can hook the 2 amps up with just one wire to the battery so we did it and then the rca cables we just hooked up from my amp ti his amp and i had 2 kickers with a legacy 1800 watyt amp and once we got it all hooked up it sounded the same not any louder what would be the problem would it be the rca

Bronze Member
Username: Bobimpact

Danbury, CT US

Post Number: 35
Please rephrase this, it makes very little sense.

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 982
yeah lol makes very little sense

Bronze Member
Username: Mike_16

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 97
ok sry about that guys me and y friend wanted to hook up 4 subs in his cavalied and he has 2 soundstream turantulas t4 and an MA 1600 watt amp..... and i had 2 kicker comp vrs and a legacy red series 1800 watt amp and we wanted to hook up 4 subs in his car... so we just ran the r.m wire to his amp and the rcas into his amp from my amp and we used that distribution block thing for the 2 8gauge wires from my amp and his to the block which had 4 guage wire in it to the battery and it sounded the same not any louder at all .. do u think it was because we nedded to run the rcas to the radio for each amp?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us