Neon/ LED

Bronze Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 62
i want to do the foot wells in my car on both sides and i want a nice blue glow but i was wondering if i can get bass reactive lighting so they flash with the bass. Im pretty sure this exists but where can i get them for cheap? and will i have the ability to turn them completely off and just constantly on w/o flashing? i was thinking like 2 15 inch tubes fot the foot wells and maybe 2 10 for under my rear seats.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4173
Yeah, it exists.

Check this out, especially the vid:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WHITE-LED-UNDERBODY-UNDERCAR-LIGHT-KIT-UNDER-CAR- NEON_W0QQitemZ320017040942QQihZ011QQcategoryZ33713QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZV iewItem

Username: Blood_blades_45

Manchester, KY USA

Post Number: 2
you can get some cheap tubes at autozone or advance auto parts. I have two 2ft tubes in my car, one in the truck and one under the dashboard they work real nice there.

Bronze Member

USA

Post Number: 67
Autozone has the sound reactive lighting? how much does it cost?

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 11559
welcome.... to the RICE ZONE

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 587
hahaha rice out

Gold Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 1322
You can even get something for this at circuit city that works with Neon lighting for under $20.

If you want the best LEDs, though.. go to www.iceled.com

Bronze Member

USA

Post Number: 94
i dont even have a ricer i have a Chrysler 300M i just want to make my friends jealous without even spending half as much as they do.

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 11579
Rice is in the heart, my friend.
You can rice anything with enough effort.

if you want to make people jealous, buy a 300C AWD Hemi SRT8 and slap in a twin-screw blower under the hood.

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 614
"Rice is in the heart"

that is the funnyest thing i have heard in a long time

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 120
hahaahaha yea i guess it is kinda but i got my 79 Z28 that gonna be my fast car once i get a little older and my paps gifts it to me. i already got a fund setup so that when i get it ill have money to fix it up real nice. the body is mint it just need interior and more power. no subs or lights or any thing for this stock/factory remanufactured except the motor and trans and stereo. i cant even wait thoes long 8 years i still have.

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 246
www.oznium.com - Get two sets of 12 inch cold cathodes and a music interface (if you have to, I definately think the music interface thing is a bad idea). Great prices, great service, great product. They come two tubes to a set. If you can do without the music interface (which you should) both sets will run you around $15 total with shipping (depending on where to).
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us