Legacy 4000 watt amp

Bronze Member
Username: Dj_excite

Post Number: 52
I know that this legacy crap wont push 4000 or even 3000 acording to me but for 80$ i am considering buying it, only thing is about how much would it push with out bringing distortion to some kickers.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8612
maybe 100-200rms

Bronze Member
Username: Mendonmafia

Mendon, Ny Usa

Post Number: 58
maybe

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1893
bad...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
wow didnt think they were that bad.........never mind thanks for your info though.

Silver Member
Username: N2audio

Lawrence, Ks USA

Post Number: 961
if you'd give a model number maybe someone could actually come up with a reasonable number and stop with the sarcasm.

Honest ballpark though -- 800 ish.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1900
or less, their 1200w model is 300w rms bridged so you figure it out, the only one that might put 1000w rms is their 3000w mono, model is 3070, at least legacy has something good, they put their RMS RATINGS pretty close to their reality... i saw one manual of a legacy and the amp said 300w rms bridged at 4 ohm 14.4V and i was like WTF...

just some memories hehe

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
screw it, not worth the money or time to play with that crap.......i was expecting at least couple thousand to come out of it for that price im better off buying a 800 watt audiobahn amp.
thanks anways though

Gold Member

Post Number: 1955
what's your budget... maybe you can afford a hifonics...???

Silver Member
Username: N2audio

Lawrence, Ks USA

Post Number: 966
well - fwiw -- the only "4000 watt" legacy I could find on their site was the 2268. It's RMS rating is 450x2 at 2 ohms stereo, which translates to 900w bridged. With 2x30A fuses that might be in the ballpark.
Honestly - considering power per dollar that sounds like a really good deal for $80 new, or even used in good shape.
If you're looking for big power you're gonna have to pay for it regardless of the brand.

Bronze Member
Username: Justblaze

St.Louis, MO USA

Post Number: 89
it is a good deal per watt but you have to consider the sound quality your going to get. maybe if you also invested in a epicenter it would improve sound quality?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us