Getting my stock speakers to play....

Username: Icetrey03

Post Number: 1
well my cuz hooked up'd my system one day and everything was good. i left his house listening to the radio. my system sounded really good, then when i put a cd in, my stock speakers stopped playin and just my subs were working, all my friends said i had a faulty head unit so i exchanged it and rewired it myself, now my system works great when i have the radio on but when i put a cd in my amp shuts off and my stock speakers dont play, and yes i have a stock amp if that has ne thing to do with it?so obviously i wanna no how to get everything to work together

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3812
No problem, this is a common issue.

You hooked up the remote turn on to the solid blue wire on the head unit(solid blue wire is the antenna turn on). You need to hook up the remote turn on wire to the blue wire w/white stripe.

Username: Icetrey03

Post Number: 2
i did wat u said and now my subs work wen i play a cd but my stock speakers still dont

Bronze Member
Username: Mike_16

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 34
i have had that done to me and my friend its something with the cd player cuz thats what was wrong with myne all that played was the subs no sound from speakers so i tryed a diff cd player and my speakers worked again
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us