Brand new sub box!!!!!

Username: Sub_man

Post Number: 1
Just finished making this box for my car...took about 10 hours to complete...made of particle board to get the most out of my subs...if anyone wants me to make one for them include it in the thread or email me at rain_makers13@hotmail.com ... i'll only charge about $60 canadian...oh and please post your comments.Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3660
that box looks like it will break after a few beats. you should not use particle board. the best wood is mdf. i doubt anyone here would want a box made of particle board.

Post Number: 2
yeah but cause of the vibration it makes my mirror shake a little...so yeah that shows that its got the power

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3661
i didn't say your subs won't make any sound in there. i am just simply saying that particle board is too weak and it won't last to long if you have some powerful subs in there. also the mdf sounds much better.

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 768
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!

I'll take 10.
Upload
Upload
Upload
I would have to agree with chad anything less than MDF is unaceptable

Silver Member
Username: Fiber

Post Number: 173
10 hours wow lol

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 725
hey this morning i was listening to the radio on my moms stock tarous system, 2 6x9's, and the rear veiw mirror was shaking. Not real bad, but the images in it were a little blurry. it doesnt take much to shake a mirror.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7385
so this guy actually wants ppl 2 pay him 2 build such a crappy made box !

such beginner's work - that thing has more screws than a police station & more silicone than 2 supermodels .

when it is carpeted will look bumpy with all those screw heads above the surface - dude u need 2 practice alot more if u want ppl 2 even consider buying from u ......

Silver Member
Username: Racer501

USA

Post Number: 308
dude even tho i have never made a sub box b4 i could make one 10 times better then that for the simple fact that i have done a LOT of wood work in my short 15 year life and it wouldnt be tuff to beat that box

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2399
"so this guy actually wants ppl 2 pay him 2 build such a crappy made box !

such beginner's work - that thing has more screws than a police station & more silicone than 2 supermodels .

when it is carpeted will look bumpy with all those screw heads above the surface - dude u need 2 practice alot more if u want ppl 2 even consider buying from u ......" Rovin

:-) this is funnier than i thought, he selling them too..

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1197
alright for a started box, but you deff should start using mdf from now on.

btw, what sub is going in there?

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 733
lol rovin that was funny. Harrold I am gonna give u a little tip about screw heads showing. First, you get a small drill bit. Then, oyu get a really huge bit and slightly drill down a little bit. This gives the hole a opening so when the screw goes down in, it is even with the wood. BTW you cant just build your first box and think it is worthy to sell. I thought any port in any box would make it louder. I learned the hard way and had to clog my port with a shirt. The point is, Nobody makes a box the first couple times and makes it good enough to sell.

Post Number: 3
Alright you guys obviously have no idea what you're even talking about...

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 322
"Alright you guys obviously have no idea what you're even talking about..."
hahaha a car audio thread... we have no idea what ere talking about guys... why are we all here? to learn and teach... well no wait... we dont know what were talking about... so does that mean you do harold? make that same box out of mdf and maybe 3 times its size, with screws that are flat with the wood surface and then try again...

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 603
"Alright you guys obviously have no idea what you're even talking about..."

lol, have you SEEN some of the quality boxes that these members make...you cant just make a square toss in a sub and call it a day....

Bronze Member
Username: Mateo

Post Number: 27
hahahaha

Bronze Member
Username: Super_mario

Post Number: 24
dam you guys are harsh. Dude your box looks good i've seen worst. just carpet that b!tch up and your set. You should also use mdf instead of particle board, its just so much better.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3690
well what do you expect people to say? he took 10 hours to build a simple square box made out of particle board. also he is offering to build a box for others for a fee. to me he was just asking for it. at first i thought it was just a joke thread until i realized it wasn't.

don't get offended by our smartazz remarks man. we are all just having fun. all of us do crazy things once in awhile so don't think too much about it. lol. now i bet you know better not to build another box with particle board or post another pic if you do. hopefully you won't build another particle board box.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2527
this guy clearly isnt serious. its some1 trying to get a laugh. nobody would sell a box that took them 10 hours because they wouldnt make any money. that is unless it was a good box you could sell for lke 300 or something.

Post Number: 5
with my audiobahn subs this baby can probably blow away all your guys's systems...trust me particle board holds together perfectly and because of the way it's constructed it works perfectly.

Silver Member

U.S.A

Post Number: 786
Well that proves Trevor right...^^^

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 823
yep

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 912
can you make me one to fit 4 15s?

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2540
can you make one to hold my 64 shrimp? im already hitting 217.3 db with them in a bucket. those claws open and close at 30000 rpms! man they are powerful

(thats a joke obviously but shrimp really make a 200db noise with their claws. read no limits discovery channel post)

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 605
"with my audiobahn subs this baby can probably blow away all your guys's systems...trust me particle board holds together perfectly and because of the way it's constructed it works perfectly"

Wow, you said subs, you plan to fit 2 audiobahns in there...quite impressive.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5627
lol! I have seen much worse but not worthy of selling. If you use mdf and cut your build time by 500% maybe you could sell a sealed box on ebay or something. I just built a slot ported box for my 12w6v2 and it took me about 4 hours of prep and work then the rest of the time was letting glue and silicone cure.

Bronze Member
Username: Mulisha024

Oak grove, Mn Usa

Post Number: 13
ya that box should be mdf. but everyone easy on the guy, all of us have done something completle stupid but now look at all the info he got on sub boxes so if he decides to make another one he knows what to do.

Silver Member

U.S.A

Post Number: 792
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Winterfreshpimp

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 115
its realy not that bad of a box, doubt it will break with that many screws. you shoulda seen my first box that was a sight to see lol

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 580
can you make one to hold my 64 shrimp? im already hitting 217.3 db with them in a bucket. those claws open and close at 30000 rpms! man they are powerful

when i read trevors post....I just litterally ROFL..LMAO...LOL....

this dude is on Upload it took him 10 hours to make that....he must have used a butter knife to cut that.....LOL...

..."made of particle board to get the most out of my subs" Upload...LMAO

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 820
With all them screws, a Treo CSX 15, it would become a Claymore mine, lOl

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

U.S.A.

Post Number: 373
Wow wut a nice box! That dude would have been better off buying one of those flea market pre-fabs. It would have taken him less time to drive down to the neighborhood flea market and buy one than it did to make it. And audiobahn subs? He's probly right he would deffinitly BLOW all of our systems away! Well at least Im right about the BLOWING part!

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 719
yo harold i need a box built for two 12" subs email me a t ssabmudaeruoy@yahoo.com

Bronze Member
Username: Ton

Post Number: 56
come on guys, this young man is just joking, he has nothing to do.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3707
that's some joke. he went out and built a particle wood box so he can post it here as a joke. damn find something better to do with your time man.

Silver Member
Username: Djbeanpole

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 164
I can make my mirror vibrate when I'm sitting at a red light with my windows down screaming about how late I am to see if I can get any weird looks from the cars to the side of me. People in public are extremely funny.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2475
I can scream 120db...

Hope u dont put a real sub into that thing...

Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1360
"that's some joke. he went out and built a particle wood box so he can post it here as a joke. damn find something better to do with your time man."

lol chad i ddint even think about that as i was reading tis but who knows he could have gottenb the pic off of some web site and posted it here or something but you remember those 3 kids that all signed up on herelike the same day and had posts like re kicks jl's a## and the ptha way around just to get poeple riled up i think it is the same kid just look at his user nam eit is very close to theres

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 832
I had a girlfriend who use to scream that loud B, neigbors said it sounded like a cat getting F*cked in the @ss. I told them nahhhh, wasn't the cat, her name was Katrina so I started calling her Kat, lOl...GO FIGURE.. :-O

Silver Member
Username: Dankum

Post Number: 116
i could have placed those screws better with my eyes closed
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us