I need a system that pounds

Username: Mystic_doughgod

Post Number: 3
will somebody please help! i want to have a system that will pound very hard. I have a '98 mustang and i can fit two jl 12w7 but i also want two tens can somebody give me some ideas?

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 544
Do you have 2 12w7's?? or are you just letting us know you can fit a pair of 12's in your car? well anyways, you should not mix the sizes of subs, be consistant like 4 10's or whatever you want to do. just dont switch up sizes and have like 2 12's and 2 10's.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1648
if you can fit 2 12W7's, then get 2 12W7's and 2 1000/1's and enjoy. anything louder and you'll prob be talking about doing a wall, lol.

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 1838
and your going to have to build that box while in the trunk in that car....

Username: Mystic_doughgod

Post Number: 4
thanks matt for letting me know that. anyways im going to have a permanet fiberglass box installed it'll take up the most of my trunk but i want it to pound. what about four 12w7's and three 1/1000 how will that sound?

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 563
i am not sure how that would work out 3 amps for 4 subs. if it would work, then that would be some of the LOUDEST SQ bass out there... how about just 3 subs, 3 amps. i am guessing you dont have a budget cuz this is going to cost you some serious bread

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7076
put 2 new 15" xxx & call it a day

www.reaudio.com

power each with 2 mmats 3000.1 amps .....

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7077
i meant power each sub with 1 mmats amp ....

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 1854
4 of those subs, would need 4 amps at least the 1000 and then you still need a 4channel and xtra batteries. and you would need about a 6.5 cubit ft box at least sealed, with the subs needing 1" front board or faceplate where the subs mount. I would be hard pressed to see all of that in there nicely, without the backseat being taken out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us