Any of you guys played with the sx kickers

Bronze Member
Username: Chevelle

Lancaster, Pa Usa

Post Number: 65
Any of you played with the sx kickers amps just wanted to know because when setting it for lowpass it's different the some others.For the lowpass setting it has freq to adjust just thought maybe one of you found where it sounds good i played with it a bit but not to much.Just wanted to know what you thought of the sx kickers

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 333
I have two of them. Just remember that to adjust it shut off the Kompressor so that you can hear what it sounds like before DSP. Polo..

Bronze Member

Lancaster, Pa Usa

Post Number: 66
ok thanks so thats how to adjust the turn off Kompressor adjust then trun on Kompressor.I didn't get a chance to read the whole manual but starting to now

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 336
If you don't like the compressor you can shut it off. Also you need to set the correct gain range. Play a test tome through your head unit and measure the voltage with a DMM coming out of your RCA connectors. Go to your amp and hit the right arrow and it will brin you to the first menu, use the up/down arrows to get you to the "system" menu. Once you got to system hit the right arrow this will bring you to an advanced menu, again press the up/down key to get you to amp gain range. After you have measured your head unit voltage or if you know what it is rated at. Once you have gotten to the amp gain range menu, hit right arrow and again use up/down arrow to select proper range, either 1V, 2V, 4V, 8V and 16V, choose the one closest to your voltage. To get out of the advanced menu keep clicking the left arrow. This amp has a lot of features and will take time to master it. Polo..

Bronze Member

Lancaster, Pa Usa

Post Number: 67
I got that set my head unit is 4v and i got the other gain set.I see the amp has a tone built in you can use to set it man these got alot of stuff in them it sounds good in attack mode now just to get the rest of it set as far as whats the best freq for the low-pass not use to these amps.I guess play by ear

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 345
Cut it off at maybe 80hz and 20hz. Try shutting the Kompressor off and use it later after all is set by ear. Polo..

Bronze Member

Lancaster, Pa Usa

Post Number: 68
cut of what at 80 and 20hz or do you mean 80 or 20
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us