Remote Bass boost control hack job

Username: Stryknaccord

Ocean Isle, NC USA

Post Number: 1
I have the Audiobahn a8002T intake series amp and was wondering if anybody knows if you can use any 4 pin cable (Telephone) bass control. The ABR100t audiobahn control is discontinued and i dont feel like payin $50 bucks for their potentiometer just cause it lights up blue. Any Info is much aprecciated.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5351
No, you can't just use any bass control. The one that Audiobahn uses, are slightly different.

Anonymous

U SUCK Brad!

Username: Stryknaccord

Ocean Isle, NC USA

Post Number: 2
i suck? darn.... I found a bass control through planet audio that uses the same kinda connection ans for 10 bucks i might as well try it. the only thing i can think that is different is the fact that audiobahns use a wire for the power to light the blue led but that probably runs in toe with the "power" for the unit. Anyway, i'll give it a shot and then end up buying the audiobahn one also. I'll repost to let everybody know what happened. Thanks Isaac! Poopy on you Anonymous...;)

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 305
There will be four pins and the configuration of the wires will be the determining factor. I know how to build a PG one but others are different, you still have the old one or no?

HTOWN281
Unregistered guest
brad you suck dick dont buy nothin leave the forum damn hoe and waste the 50 bucks on a new game than buying that bass control
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us