Kicker 1200.1

Bronze Member
Username: Djbeanpole

Post Number: 23
Looking to buy... was choosing between Orion 1200D and the Kicker, and ebay isn't showing much in terms of the 1200D.

http://cgi.ebay.com/KICKER-KX1200-1-1200-WATT-MONO-SUB-AMP-NEW_W0QQitemZ58450416 56QQcategoryZ18797QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Look good?

Dave

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4139
they usually go 4 cheaper than that ......

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1564
lol the seller says that the amp cost more than $1000 retail. even circuit city has it cheaper than $1000.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
I will do some searching!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
OK I did some searching and found this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/KICKER-KX1200-1-MONO-CLASS-D-1200WATTS-BEST-DEAL_W0QQitemZ58 46694223QQcategoryZ18797QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It doesn't have anything listed for "condition" but the seller mentions it comes in a factory sealed box... much cheaper than the one I posted before. This amp will match w/ the 2 1242D's correct (rovin?)?

Dave :-)

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1565
that price is awfully cheap. why don't you ask the seller what the birthsheet says. see if you can get him to email you a picture of the birthsheet. that amp could be a factory refurbished amp. refurbished amps may not put out its rated rms power.

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1287
Look at the RE 12.1. It's worth it's bucks, trust me.

Silver Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 423
you cant go wrong with either amp

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
Well I asked the seller about seeing the birthsheet and he replied "we have hundreds and we do not know which one your will get - sorry" so :\

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Ah I just read thru the post for the 2nd kicker amp I URL'd and it says it has been factory reconditioned. Will keep looking. Will also check up on the RE.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1487
greatdeals4uonline.... i have bought from them and everything went fine. actually it was aq kicker amp too. but it was for sure not refurbished. you dont need to ask to see the birth sheet you just need to ask him if its new or refurbished lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
Well I got my Kicker today! The shipping was INSANE fast. I ordered it on Wednesday night and its already here (Friday morning). Then again the seller lives in Illinois and I'm in Indiana but dang... props to Fedex.

This thing is huge compared to my MRD-M500 (which I will now be looking to sell). My two Type-R's are going to get in on the 5th... can't wait!

Thanks for all help guys. Maybe I'll take some pics :-)

Dave
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us