Quick question: which side do you run the remote, power or rca side?

Silver Member
Username: Goon

Post Number: 348
Which side do you run the remote line, on the rca side of the power cord side?

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2355
rca.

Bronze Member
Username: Need4bass

Post Number: 44
Power. The remote turn on lead does not carry audio signals and as such, should be seperated from the RCAs. It is just a 12V on/off for the amp(s).

Bronze Member
Username: Nocc1n

US

Post Number: 70
Run it along the power.

Silver Member
Username: Xkawn

Post Number: 188
it comes out of the back of your deck so just keep it on the rca side with all the other wires. there not enough power running through it to make any difference at all. i've got my power and ground on one side and everything else on the other.

Silver Member

Post Number: 349
reason i am asking is because i am geting engine whine through my components, and i can't figure out why. someone told me the remote on the power side will do that, not sure if it will though. i've checked my grounds, put in new rca's ect. still can't get it to stop.

steve_0
Unregistered guest
thats cuz your rca is running with power move your rca cable away from your power wire

Bronze Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 13
which rca cables did you get? mine was making the noise too so i replaced mine with the rca cables made by monster cables. the noise stopped.

Silver Member

Post Number: 350
The rca's are not running on the same side as the power. at first i was using some crappy rca's, then i bought new one from wal-mart. 3 different sets all of which i get engine whine. it's really annoying because i can't turn the amp up on my components because of it.

Bronze Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 25
why don't you just get a noise reducer

Silver Member

Post Number: 351
I would but i have heard they don't work.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us