Audiobahn A8000T amp or Kicker Kx600.1 amp

Username: Cplaya280

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 6
which amp would be a better decision Audiobahn A8000T or Kicker Kx600.1 becuz im reading different reviews and I see that they have about equal ratings but I read a lot of them which is saying that the audiobahn is more powerful then the kicker so I just wanna know what your opinions would be

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 543
imo i would go kicker cause they're built a lot better than audiobahn, and i hear that kicker amps are underrated so that amp puts out close to 700watts.

Bronze Member
Username: Cplaya280

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 14
which would i get more thump out of

Silver Member
Username: Tdisanto

Post Number: 424
i would def go kicker. Audiobahn doesnt have nearly as good build quality!

Bronze Member
Username: Halter

Ohio

Post Number: 24
yea they are built better but while the audiobahn last does it hit just as hard for only around 160 bucks??!?!?...this is my question as well!!

Bronze Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 51
Audiobahn is more focused on apperance, rather than performance. They like to put neon lights and stuff on their amps. I have read many times that this amp draws WAY too much power for the size, and it isn't that reliable. Def go with Kicker if you want a more reliable amp. If the audiobahn was just as good, wouldn't it be the same price as the kicker?? Except you can get the audiobahn for a lot cheaper.

Bronze Member
Username: Nocc1n

US

Post Number: 67
Go kicker buddy. They are underrated as it is.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4742
Audiobahn is for people with low budget, around $150 or lower. Unlike Sony/Pyramid, it does work for that price. (I was referring to A8002T/A8000T)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us