Xtant A6001 amp

Bronze Member
Username: Tdisanto

Post Number: 26
How quality is this amp, is it up their with orion,arcaudio,audiobahn(jk,lol). Im thinkin about getting it later down the road when i get the money to power a 12" RE SE. I want a pretty quality amp, but i want one of the lower model quality amps. (ie I cant afford Zapco, etc...)

The shop buy me doesnt have Xtant stuff so i cant listen to it.

Let me know!

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 656
I am just curious why you are looking at that particualar model, because they don't make it anymore. Anyway, yes, Xtant is a very high quality name in amps, up there with Arc and Zapco. That model is actually 2 years old, you would need to get a Xtant 6.1 for the newer model, probably what the shop by you would have. And BTW, if you are going to get an Xtant amp, I would recommend that you buy it and get it installed by an authorized dealer, because then you can get the full 4-year warranty from xtant. That is a very nice warranty!

Bronze Member
Username: Tdisanto

Post Number: 29
The A6001 is on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/XTANT-A6001T-MONO-AMPLIFIER-600W-SUB-WOOFER-AMP-NEW-05_W0QQi temZ5807323436QQcategoryZ64573QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I didnt know they havent made that amp in over two years.

wow, four year warranty; cant beat that.

Would i still get the warranty you think if I got it off ebay and it was new, but 2 years old

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 658
No they only honor warranties on items that are bought new from an authorized dealer.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us