Hey Glass, others... where can I find Zapco Symbilink accessories?

Silver Member
Username: Jbailey

Indianapolis, Indiana

Post Number: 163
I recently purchased a Zapco Reference 500.1 and now need to find a DIN cable to connect it to the transmitter that comes with the amp. Where can I find this cable online, because no one around me carries any Zapco products? Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4275
It's just a din cable. Don't overpay for a special one. Try your local computer stores.

Silver Member

Indianapolis, Indiana

Post Number: 165
So the cable isn't designed specially to connect to the transmitter box? How about quality though? I don't want to spend the money on the amp and then not get full performance from the Symbilink connection because I used a cheap cable. Wiring may not be the most important component in a system, but I'm sure it has some significance. Do you think a good quality DIN cable would promote better overall performance than a cheap generic cable? Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4276
It's not like the rca cables, where it might make some difference. It's the same ones used in computers. If you're that worried, you can get the Zapco's original din cable on ebay for $15.

Silver Member

Indianapolis, Indiana

Post Number: 166
Okay thanks Isaac, I'll take your word for it and look into the computer store versions.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us