Crossfire vr1000d

Username: Djeasy

Post Number: 1
the recommended wire awg and fuse size are 4 awg , 120 fuse, and 20 ft power wire, do i have to get a amp kit that has the following ,because they are hard to find,they are usualy 80 or 60 amp fuse with 17" or 18" power wire

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3614
Just get a normal amp kit and buy the fuse separately. It shouldn't cost no more than $13 for 5.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 1615
www.knukonceptz.com is where i got my wiring. And i own the same amp J-Dubb. Its gonna be pushing 2 12w6v2's ported to jl specs. What are you pushing with yours ?

Post Number: 2
im thinking about pushing a 15" Kicker L7 ported,or maybe two 12" kicker l7's ported what do you think?

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 1625
I think it will get very loud and hit hard / BIG SPL ! Not sure about the SQ with those subs.

Post Number: 3
i just want high spl,would you consider one 15 or 2 12's? also do anyone know if it is possible to wire two dual 4 ohm speakers at 1 ohm? or a single dual 4 ohm speaker to 1,or does the single sub has to be a dual 2 ohm to get lowered to 1,im new to the indepence of ohms, just trying to get the right subs setup for my crossfire vr1000d 1000 rms @ 1 ohms,thanks

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 1629
For 2 subs that are dual 4 ohm then yes you can wire it down to 1 ohm to match the impedence of the CrossFire at 1 ohm.

For 1 sub that is dual 4 ohm you can wire it to 4 ohm or 2 ohm only.

If you want more spl and listen to mostly rap then get the one 15" Kicker L7

Post Number: 4
So get a dual 2 ohm 15" Kicker l7 with a big ported box, or small?

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 1633
Find out by emailing KICKER about what is the recommended size or calling them. Just get a Dual 2 ohm 15" L7 and go ported and you will get plenty of bass.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us