Amp question for Type-R's

Username: Havoc2005

Post Number: 6
Alright I was wondering if anyone can help me here, I have one type-r 10" im gonna buy another one next week but the problem is i have a V12 Mrd-m605 Mono, I can return it and get another amp that i can run my 2 subs and 4 speakers on, what would you guys suggets, I was thinking of going Alpine or RF.

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 269
I'd go Alpine. They're amps, IMHO, are best for their subs.

Silver Member
Username: Thrushdtd

New York

Post Number: 176
false, dont get alpine get something better. thier amps are not what thier cracked up to be.

Silver Member
Username: Thrushdtd

New York

Post Number: 177
dude get two amps one for your speakers the other for your subs.

Post Number: 7
well i was gonna go 2 subs but should i get 1 2chan amp for the subs and 1 4chan amp for the speakers? If so which amp/model?

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 271
Thrush: you ever owned one? The MRD-M605 and M1005 are awesome amps made for their subs, and if you have an Alpine deck, I see no better way to go. I had an entire Alpine system, and it was aimed for pure SQ, and it was awesome! I admit, they're not very nice for other subs, and if you don't have an Alpine deck with the ability to link into the amplifier, but if you fit those two requirements, they're awesome.

Post Number: 9
ok So I was thinking the m605 mono to run my 2 10's? or 12's if possible? and a 605 4 chan or a rf5002 4 chan to run my speakers?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us