How to you make all this stuff work

Username: Cody_h

Post Number: 1
i was given this stuff for my birthday it is a 1200 watt 4 channel amp and a 200 watt 2 channel amp with 2 pairs of 6x9 and 2 1000watt 10inch subs and i need help putting it into my car so any hints or help would be great thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 43
before any of the pros answer you should provide a little more information about your product as type of equipment i.e. brand and model number as well as the specifications for all your products i.e. how many watts rms it is @ what ohm so you should go back anbd look at all your stuff and post a description for your equipment it makes it easier for the gold and or silver members to answer and since i already asked you these questions they wont have to

Post Number: 2
the amp is a lighting audio b2.300.4 it is a 4ohm 1200max/200watts rms

the other is a california profile 200max

the speakers are lighting audio b2.69.3 225max/75rms

the subs are legacy 10in in a 4 port box with 4ohm

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 141
wow...no offence or anything but your sh!t sucks..if at all possible return all of that stuff. If you cant then do you have any prior experience with hooking car stereos up or do you have any friends who know how to because its gonna be extremely difficult for someone to explain everything step-by-step

Bronze Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 47
id definately agree with quick shot on that one all of that stuff is definately on the top of the do not buy list i doubt whoever bought it knew what they were doing

Bronze Member
Username: Msx

Post Number: 13
Take it to a pro to do, it might cost a little but at least ul know that its done right and wont set ur car on fire.

Post Number: 3
i did wire my deck it is a pioneer deh-4700mp and i did hook up the small amp with the speakers but there is a fuzzy wine like noise when the sound is on so thats were im at right know but i kind of just want to put this stuff into the car because im selling it soon for a truck and a dont want to put anymore money into it. so if you could tell me how to make it the best it could that would be great. thanks cody
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us