Wtf Is This Even Possible

Bronze Member
Username: Akloaditigrt21

Post Number: 13
aight so dis firend of mine claims to hav 2 22 inch subs and and 2 TREO amps inside of an nissan 350 z first of all is that even possible considering a sub is like the size of the car and can some one tell me something or show me a site with TREO amps i herd they are top notch

Silver Member
Username: Geekbike

Post Number: 247
The 22" subs he is most likely referring to (lying about) are the 22" MTX Thunder9922. Weighing at 320lbs each and another 500lbs of enclosures needed just to hold them, coupled with the minimum of 15cu.ft of volume for the enclosures, there is absolutely no way he could fit them in anything but a huge SUV. Also, adding 1200lbs to a 3000lb car would make for a very slow ride.

http://www.treoonline.com/ssx_amps.html
(None of them would even come close to powering the 9922)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
haha i didnt think that sh*t was possible and all these treo amps are not putting that much power dey are dey any better then a hifonics amp anyone?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
o yea and they claimed that everything was custom made but i dont know bout the 22 inch sub i seen one at this site before and it looked more like a plane engine to me than speakers so tell me is that possible?

Audioguy22
Unregistered guest
He's not lying, just mixed up about the metric system!

There 22 cm.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us