Solobaric L7 12" need suggstions on amp

Username: Thebus03

Post Number: 1
I want to get an amp that will handle this powerful sub well. got omplete system except the amp. any suggestions would be good.

Bronze Member
Username: Iowahawks19

Post Number: 81
just one L7??? what are the specs on that again

what kind of money you looking to spend?

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 315
nick you have to be more specific about your sub and your situation. 1:how much do you want to spend 2: What is the voice coil configuration on your sub 3: and how many watts can it handle. I happen to know that sub is 750 wrms.

Post Number: 2
around $300 if possible. 2 om set up. it has 1250 watts 750 RMS power. yeah just one L7 12" sub in a ported box.

Bronze Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 45
I have a Rockford Fosgate Power 1501bd for sale. I used it to power two 12" Kicker L7's and it slammed. I used it for only 3 months, then I sold my car and has been sitting around for awhile. its rated at 1650+ watts @ 2 ohms. If your sub is 4 ohm DVC, it can be wired to 2 ohms. I bought the amp for $575. It can be yours for $325 shipped (US). Email me at riebread77@aol.com if your interested.

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 239
get a kicker kx1200.1 ull be all set with that and 2 l7s u can find em on ebay for about 325-340

Post Number: 3
Anything else thats similar thats recommended other then kicker? sch as rockford fosgate, hifonics? anything of that sorts.

Bronze Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 95
rockford power series amps are good...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us